• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Heartless army.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan Gabriel

I'm sure we all agree that the battles in KH 2 will be epic and larger in scale, but I'm wondering if we'll get to fight the huge army of Heatrless in TGS trailer I think at least half then it will cut to a different part of the game.

A

Audo

Im thinking not at all. If you saw the way they approached the army you would notice that its not in game so i think that whole scene is a cut scene. I think SE thinks a battle like that would bhe two difficult for a child (they said i child would be able to play the game without it being too hard) I do believe though that there will be better battles but i dont think you will be able to do that part.

Alan Gabriel

Agreable, in fact that was my theory for a while but I then I thought they'd atleast let you play a little bit of it then maybe a cinema would play in which Mickey, Riku, and BHK would join the fray.

MochaCat244

Bronze Member
Website
www.transitoryfish.deviantart.com
maybe tha big battle will be the tutorial for the game..you know like in LOTR you learn the controls during the battle between isludor and the dark king suron? like you fight em but they all kinda easy and little words and boxs will float about the top of the screen telling you what the button do....just a thought...

Dual Wielder

hmm...
maybe it will be to kh2 what the lobby scene was to max payne...
a teaser where you can have fun testing out all the controls and new game functions like new abilities, fusion, multilock-on, camera functions and stuff...
but one thing im confused about is the use of the right analog stick to control the camera...
if your right thumb is on the stick, how would you attack?
if your left thumb is on the d pad to choose between attack, magic, item and skill, then how will you dodge in battle?
its all confusing...
the best way would be to have L1 and L2 to cycle up and down the menu and like R1 to attack or something cos this would be the only way to use the right analog properly...
i mean, in kh1, who hasnt tried fighting and changing the camera at the same time?

HOOBASTANKIE

Yeah I agree with you on the right analog stick camera angle thing. I think that'll be the hardest part, well for me anyways. I tried playing Halo 2 and I had the hardest time because of having to move the camera angle so you could find your way around.

thecloser

maybe it is a part where you are supossed to lose so that the enemy can capture you

ur-vile

Awards
Some of the battle *has* to be playable, I'm crossing my fingers. YOu just don't set up an epic battle like that and make it a cut scene. That'd be f'in lame imo

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Ahem..If any of you guys saw all the Behemoths...the new Heartless...the Wyverns.....you can see that you won't fight...No one...can fight all those Heartless..and dont say you can cause we know you CANT...I really...highly doubt you will fight

L

link 2 pa5t

it would be really tight if we can fight that huge army *and fun*

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
It is possible that we might fight a portion of the heartless army, but I think it will most likely be a cutscene. This scene could be where Sora unlocks a new ability that wipes out all of the heartless in the area. That is the only way that I think he could live through that battle.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
My assumption is that right when you are about to fight someone comes and rescues you or you start to lose and some1 rescues you.....

Kingdom_KID

Maybe, lets say if you were able to fight that army. That as you were running towards them and then Sora heard yelling. Sora stops turns and behind him is all the friends he gained while visitng the other worlds. Then they help you fightand whatnot. That I think would be pretty cool. *Imagines Sora and all the other Disney/FF characters helping fight the Heartless army*

RikuOfDarkness

I think kbmaster is right, I think we'll fight the battle in sections or something.

Ever played ZOE2 on the PS2? One of the last missions is a HUGE battle... that was fun.

I really wanna play that KH2 battle, looks like great fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back