• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Heartless army.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan Gabriel

It is possible that we might fight a portion of the heartless army, but I think it will most likely be a cutscene. This scene could be where Sora unlocks a new ability that wipes out all of the heartless in the area. That is the only way that I think he could live through that battle.

Maybe Sora's duds' hidden ability that Nomura mentioned will come into play.

C

CEDELAS

it wouldnt be to hard and it also looks like its close to the end i think what will happen is sora runs and then he heres stop and bhk or axel or mickey and riku will come and save the day.and i just thought of somthing imagine using trinity limit on that army *thinks for a moment* (i think ill go blow up parliment house dig john howard die.

hahhahhaahaahhaa

libreg

I wish we could fight them but look at all those new behemoths... Maybe the new one are very weak? I hope we can fight that army of heartless but I find it hard to believe. *sigh* oh well.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Cedelas as soon as you mentioned the BHK that theory went downhill. Why would Axel help? He tried to kill us.

And we don't even know if the BHK can travel through worlds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back