• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Gentleman/Lady Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LegendaryHeroLCB

Website
www.google.com
A very good day to you ladies and gentlemen of January the first in the new year of 2012. I would very much so like to take the time provide you all with a thread dedicated to expressing the mannerisms of those belonging to proper gentlemen and ladies. During this elongated period of posting I ask that you all are utterly docile and jovial to the rules of the forum as well as this thread.

So then, let's have a jolly good show then.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
nah%2521.jpg

LegendaryHeroLCB

Website
www.google.com
I find myself drifting between bliss and utter annoyance. I woke up around the early afternoon and noticed that my shower had a highly appealing temperature to suit my taste. After having such a shower I made my to the living room where I notice that various animated television programs are playing. It seems that during my viewing of such programs I came to a realization that I have yet to come to KHInsider. Due to my current opinion of this digital community, I returned with great enthusiasm to create this thread.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
You all sound like Americans pretending to be English people with no knowledge of the country's customs or culture.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Talk to a real English person like me on Skype and you'll think, "Oh, they HAVE progressed from the Victorian age".

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Well, I'm actually very taken aback by your stereotypes and social ignorance towards my country. I'm really disgusted.

LegendaryHeroLCB

Website
www.google.com
It seems that you have taken the initiative to guess that we're trying to act like those of the grand British nation. I assure you that we have in no way shape or form tried to act this out, you simply took it that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back