• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The fourteenth floor of castle oblivion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHDRUMMER

Sora crossed the path. He saw a huge door. he ran at it with his friends. He pushed the door shut along with the help of his friends. His friends Riku and Mickey were trapped within. The doorway disappeared and a path stood before him.

The castle showed large flower shaped domes. Sora stepped in. he waited here until his memory returned. His mind cleared of past thoughts he returned to the real world. He saw a short girl with blonde hair standing still waiting. He walked towards her and spoke.
"Who are you? and where am I?" the girl shook her head and pointed towards a staircase. He, not knowing where he was, listened and walked towards the door. The stairs led up to a grande door. He stepped through.

He appeared in a small train and looked around. Many of his friends that he knew were there. He heard the one he knew as Aerith speaking to a Duck. He recognized him ot be called Donald.

Aerith said "We cannot let him overtake this world. It is the last of the worlds free from Ansem's grasp. I beleive our new friends will help us."
-------OOC= the story is about being on the next floor of castle oblivion. every character or such of KH is on the train. You get to pick which character you are. On the fourteenth floor of castle oblivion odd things have happened. this floor is where ansem rains. sry but i'm sora. you can even be people like axel or BHK. Make a name for BHK if your going to be him.
You decide these options.

Name-
Abilities-
Weapons-

Mine---
Sora
All from game
One winged Angel and any other keyblades

RULES~~~~~
No Godmoding
Stay real (no jumping a million feet in the air)
CURSING very minimal:mad:
Don't kill other player unless told to by me or the character
Only i can end the role play, PM me if you have a good way to end it
No two people can have the same character
Cannot control two people
DO NOT CONTROL OTHER PLAYERS

Last edited:

Archfire43

I'll join, sounds awsome!
Me BHK.

Name: Raiku (took the ra from Sora and the iku from Riku).
Abalties: All of Soras, execpt does these moves with two keyblades instead of one.
Wepons: Oathkeeper and Oblivion.

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
Name-Ill be axel
Abilities-Don't know any ablities though. Ill make some up.
Weapons: Oblivion & Oathkeeper

Last edited:
B

Blade of Justice

I'll join too
Name: Squall
Abilities: All Squall abilities
Weapon: Gunblade

KHDRUMMER

Archfire43 said:
I'll join, sounds awsome!
Me BHK.

Name: Raiku (took the ra from Sora and the iku from Riku).
Abalties: All of Soras, execpt does these moves with two keyblades instead of one.
Wepons: Oathkeeper and Oblivion.
OK. so ur BHK. But your name's raiku right? and squall, is it OK if sometimes we call you Leon? If we get one or two more to join then we can start. More People can join after we start though still. remember, we're already together on the train. we won't have to meet.

B

Blade of Justice

I really don't know many of Squall's abilities so I'll probably make some up as i go

Halibel

??Storm??
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
blade i think if you go on kh and battle leon in collusem i think he might say some moves i dont know though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back