• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Fate of Ivalice - A FFXII RP.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cho_Hakkai_657

The thought of going in the mines brought a grin to Skye's face. She had never actually been in the mines and now there was a threat. Normally that was nothing to get excited over, but at that point she remembered her playtimes behind the shop and her house. This time it wouldn't be play, but she would actually be part of the action. It was great.

Then she remembered her brother lying peacefully in his bed, soon to wake again. She couldn't just leave him there, her mother was home, but she still felt as if she needed to be there when Onil woke.

Before she could say anything about needing to go home, a young man walked up to them intorducing himself as a sky pirate. He wanted them to join in the hunt. Just as Skye was ready to speak again, two others, wanting to be part of the hunt, came up and introduced themselves. One of the two was a vierra. Skye had never seen one in person, so of course she was amazed. Her eyes grew wide as she looked up at the towering woman.

Her mind was made up now, but first, she introduced herself to the others who had came after the sky pirate, "You can call me Skye!" She formed the peace sign with her fingers. "And I'll help with the hunt, it'll be fun!"

Khlover001

Searching for a quarter with Gaara in the sand
Annice ran for the bar to find that Pilika character. He walked up to the barkeep.

" So do you know where I can find a man by the name of Pilika?" Annice leaned against the bar. "Oh Pilika! Yep he's here right now. I rekkon you'll be the one to accept the hunt for the Rocktoise am I right?" the barkeep leaned over to come closer to Annice his breath was horendous. Annice held his breath and breathed through his nose. " Yep that'd be me." He pointed to himself. "Well then he's right over there." the man pointed over to a moogle sitting at a table enjoying his drink.

Annice walked casually over to the moogle."What do you want?"the moogle said. " I am here to accept the hunt for the Rocktoise, if I may?" he pulled out his fathers sword halfway in the view of the moogles sight. "Oh I see you are experienced with a sword, well then I guess you can have the hunt. But I don't want it dead it is my pet you see." " Yes I will bring it back safely..." he was interupted. "Bah just go!"

Annice left the bar with a smile on his face.

Fuse

When will we surrender?
"Alright then. It's settled. Me and Skye will head up to the shops and get equipped for the hunt." He was getting excited and he could tell from the look on Skye's face that she was excited also. After all, she had never actually ventured into the mines before. Many others came around and introduced themselves. Dyllon was concerned about the reward for the hunt though. What would happen when they defeated the rocktoise? Would only one person get it? How would they ever split it?

Dyllon scanned the other people surrounding him interested in Agro and his hunt.
Everyone was eager to go, but Dyllon didn't feel he was armed enough yet. He needed to go get equipment and potions in case he was injured. He couldn't believe that he would actually be going on an adventure, with a REAL sky pirate!

But, before leaving the others Dyllon said to them,
"Well, some of you are all ready to go. I think I still need some time. So I'll come back a little later. Are you staying with them Skye or are you comin' with me?" He asked.

Cho_Hakkai_657

The excitement was rising in the group. Skye grinned as she thought of the possibilities, anything could happen down in the mines. And the group, there were different people with different abilities. She couldn't wait to see what the could do. Though, of course, she was a bit nervous, she would be violating her mothers orders. There was a first time for everything and this would be the first for disobeying her mother. With a look towards the mines she nodded, she would ignore the guilt for now and explore.

At first, she didn't hear exactly what Dyllon had said to her, but then it registered in her mind. Staying with these people would be great, she could get to know them alittle better before the hunt. But there was a good side to going with Dyllon as well. She needed to be protected for this fight, she needed a weapon and armor. This is what she would gain from going with Dyllon. She glanced towards the new people then to Dyllon.

Feeling safer with Dyllon, she nodded, "Yeah, I'll come with you." Not only did she feel safer, but she wanted to see all the different types of protectives they had in the shops. Another place she didn't venture to in her free time.

The13thKeyBearer

Hope I'm not to Late!

Name: Nodxalt

Nickname or Title: The 13th

Appearance: White hair, Usually in Trademark Club Jacket(Club Unknown)

Height/Weight:5'9,118lb

Home Land: Darkness

Bio: A Nobody(I know it dosent fit with FF, but thats it) thats Been given the task of being the 13th Key Bearer. He always looks for a challange that will test his skill. He lost his girlfriend to the hands of a dusk, so he always kills them wherever they appear. He is afraid to go into another relation, for fear that he may lose another beloved. He eliminated 2 of the Members of the 22nd order. His catch phrase is "I'll show you the Stairway to Heaven!"

Personality: Friendly, A bit of a loner, A fighter, Loves to Practice Fighting with his Buds.

Main Weapon: The Oblivion Keyblade (Sorry for goin off so much, its just my character^^)

Magick:N/A

Skill Level:Swordsman

Theme Song: Stairway to Heaven(Led Zeppelin)

black_myth

Milrick look towards Dyllon, “I’ll come with you for the hunt, but ill take no shar in the phrofit you make. I just don’t wont anyone getting hurt, but I’ll stay here since I am all ready anyways. There is no sense on me going to any shop. We better hurry though, who knows what are beastie doing down there.” Milrick gave a quick wave and then went down the steps and waited by the mines entry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back