• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Fate of Ivalice - A FFXII RP.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuse

When will we surrender?
The Fate of Ivalice
A FFXII RP.

Ivalice is once again in turmoil. As Princess Ashe of Dalmasca has now passed away, the Archadian Empire once again seeks domination over all the land.
The new Emperor of Archadia, Dezma, is as ruthless as Vayne was.
With a new order of Judges under his command and a huge military regime.
All seems ideal for him to take control of Ivalice just like the rulers before him.

Dalmasca seems to be at peace. Rabanastre is free of Imperial control and they are doing well economically. Something seems to stir about when rumors of the Imperial attack go 'round. The current King, Rugen, is very anxious and is confused as to his response to this.

On the brink of another war, the Land is just waiting for one of the other to make a move. Who will rise up and face the turmoil?

[/COLOR]A band of heroes will be the ones to unite against the Imperials and fight for the fate of Ivalice. Unknown to them that they will soon join together, these few men and women lead normal lives in their hometowns. Soon though, they will find that their importance in this struggle will decide the end of everything, and who will hold control over Ivalice.

Will the Archadians conquer all once more and hold control over Ivalice?
or will these new heroes rise up and defeat the Imperialists?
IT ALL DEPENDS ON YOU!

Template :

Name ?

Nickname or Title ?

Age ? ( 15 and up )

Appearance ? ( Different Race if you like )

Height/Weight ?

Home Land ? ( Any land in Ivalice )

Bio ? ( At least a 6 sentence paragraph or 2 paragraphs )

Personality ? ( Be a little bit creative please )

Main Weapon ? ( Any weapon in FFXII. If you use a gun, state ammunition type. )

Magicks ? ( if you make up a magick please PM me so I can approve )

Skill Level ? ( Thief, Gunman, Swordsman, Grenadier, Mage )

Theme Song ? ( optional )

Rules :

1. Cursing is fine, as long as you don't use it after every sentence..
2. Romance is allowed, but don't go over the top.
3. Please, at least post a good paragraph.. No one sentence bullcrap.
4. No Godmodding
5. No Powerplaying
6. Try to type correctly.. Not any "liek we was walking thru tha p@rk lolz"
7. Have a great time!!
=)

Type
"Dalmascan Pride" If you have read the rules.

Edit: Made my template.
soo
=]
Join up!

My Template

Name: Dyllon

Nickname or Title:
Just Dyllon.

Appearance: Just like this =)

Height/Weight: 5'10 . 130 lbs.

Home Land:
Bhujerba

Bio: Dyllon has been told stories of Dalmasca and the Empire's struggle many years ago. And of how a great company of common people who helped defeat the Archadians. When he was young he would hear the stories from his parents, who were members of the resistance at the time, and how they served under Marquis Odore from Bhujerba. He was also the related to Lady Ashe and a close friend of his parents. He had dreams of one day leaving his home and traveling to seek adventures out in other lands. He wanted to fly airships, plunder caves, hunt marks, and weild powerful weapons. He wanted to become somebody in the world. His dreams have stayed in his head for years now. Now he is 19 years old, and occasionally for extra Gil, he works part-time in the Mines with his father and hunts small marks for family friends. Now at this age, he is desperate to leave and play an important part in this world he lives in. What will happen with his future?

Personality:
He is a very talkative and easy going guy. He likes to share his thoughts and opinions with others and have fun. He and his best friends always go around pranking and sneaking around the mines when work hours are over. Most people feel that he is very easy to talk to and get along with.

Main Weapon: He wields two blades, both are Diamnod swords. Jagged and sharp and also able to deal a good deal of damage

Magicks: Scourge, Holy, Renew, Protectga

Skill Level: Swordsman

No theme song for me.

Characters So Far

FuS3 - "Dyllon"
Cho_Hakkai_657 - "Skye"
Lady Aino - "Jumi"
Gaara-Sama - "Agro Knarian"
black_myth - "Melrick"
Khlover001 - "Annice"

Last edited:

Fuse

When will we surrender?
BUMPPPPPP!
does it really suck that bad? =0...

Lady Aino

Sounds interesting. Hopefully tomorrow I can come up with a template :3
Thanks!

Fuse

When will we surrender?
Ahhh 2 possible temps =)
I'm excited.

I'm posting my template later tonight.

Zexilicious

I take a potato chip and EAT IT!
Eating Rosebud Frozen Green Peas. Full of Country
Hmm, I might join as well. I've always dreamed of someone making an FFXII rp, but I never saw one. So I might join, but I am not promising anything.

Also, if this turns into a double post I am very sorry, I tried to post this earlier but it wouldn't let me. (>_> Stupid computer) and it very well might reply to this thread on accident.

Cho_Hakkai_657

I'm the first temp. up! Woot go me. ^^; You know I wished I lived in Ivalice that would be so cool, I'd be like "Can't hide that Dalmascan pride!"

Name: Skye

Nickname or Title: 'Kye

Appearance: Long, knee-length, light brown hair is tied into pig tails high on her head. While her cute, blue eyes can decieve those who look into them, her clothes won't. She wears what seems to be a childs school uniform, a creamy colored top with a short black skirt. She has white socks that just go past her knees which are covered by black boots that go just above the ankle. On her hands she wears large, brown gloves. Over all this, she wears a tattered red cape that ends at her knees.

Height/Weight: 5' 4" / 113 lbs

Home Land: Bhujerba

Bio: Skye grew up on stories of the Lady Ashe and those who traveled with her. They were simply amazing! From since she could remember she worked at a small shop. She did all the small chores, sweeping, cleaning the shelves, and the like. In her free time though, she would go behind the shop and pretend she was with that party. In her playtime she fought off monsters, traveled to different parts of Ivalice, and even had conversations with Lady Ashe.

Her play time grew short as she grew, the older she became the more chores were added to her list. Not to mention she had a baby brother that she had to take care of. Though, she did find time to return to that wonderland. At the age of eighteen, it wasn't the same. Her imagination was still wild with ideas, but her mind stayed put on her duties in the shop and her younger brother. She had to say good-bye to all the adventures she had had as a child, but she promised herself, as she looked back at the yard she once played in, she would have them again. This time they would be real.

Personality: Skye is a dreamer, she can come up with some of the wildest ideas. Though, when she is brought back to reality, she is a hard worker and always finishes what she sets out to do. She easily gets jealous and usually pouts when something doesn't go her way.

Main Weapon: Skye has chosen to use great swords as her weapons, mainly weilding the great claymore.

Magicks: She is perfecting the water and blizzard magicks.

Skill Level: Theif

Last edited:

Fuse

When will we surrender?
do i have to bump this every day?
if we get a few more we can start soon =)

Lady Aino

Dalmascan Pride

Name: Jumi

Title: Priestess

Appearance:
vieraprofile.png

Height/Weight: 6' 6" / 135 lbs

Home Land: Eruyt Village (the Wood)

Bio:
Ever since the death of Lady Ashe the world in which the Viera lived has changed greatly since that of it's ancestors. While the Wood has remained strictly inhabited by the Viera, they have begun to more openly travel around the world. Each year only one Viera is choosen to leave the Wood and bring back knowledge of the outside world. This year the Wood picked it's own priestess, Jumi to travel outside of the wood. For at least a year Jumi must travel the world of Ivalice. Not only is this done to benefit the Viera but this also acts as a trial of faith and loyalty to the Wood. Many have returned while many have not.

Jumi set out on her journey, certain she would return in a years time. However it has been several months into her journey and the voice of the Wood has now grown silent. Jumi is now torn between the Wood and her people or the busy life of the city and the humes that live there.

Personality: Jumi is calm and collected but is much more open to humes than most of the other Veiras that live in the Wood. She's very well mannered and doesn't approve of violence. Jumi takes well to others and appricates others kindness.

Main Weapon: Sagittarius w/ Artemis Arrows

Magicks: Haste, Curaga, Decoy, Aero

Skill Level: Warrior (umm...sorry if this wrong >__<)

Theme Song: None for Jumi

Fuse

When will we surrender?
Nope.
Warrior is considered a balanced fighter ^^
If the other people could get to posting a template or letting me know if they are in the RP or not we could start pretty soon =o.

black_myth

haha sorry i woyld like to no how a role playing thread like this works , i never been on one. i would like to though

Fuse

When will we surrender?
^ Yep. After all we are gonna need an airship sooner or later right? =D

Oh and black myth. if you want to know how to RP. Click this

black_myth

so can any one Explain how I do this,I am sure that i'll be a help. I’m not that bad at righting. i got spelling problems but i can fix that.

Last edited:

black_myth

Name Melrick

Nickname or Title ? none

Age ? (36)

Appearance - Long dirty blond hair, that touches his shoulders. It’s a little wavy at the ends. And his bangs are a little spiky. Greenish blue eyes, he has a set of emperial armor but never shows he has it but he keeps a bag with him were this is kept. His gunblade has no sheath. It hangs from his thick belt.

Height/Weight - 6.1 ( 221 lbs.)

Home Land - Bhujerba

Bio - Living alone seeking for a new life. He was once a Judge of the empire but he turned down the title and was banned. He moved to Bhujerba hopping to find a peaceful quiet city. Trying to get rid of memories of some of the killings he had to do, and to seek forgiveness. He was and still is extremely skilled but he gave up that life. He does not wont to do anything with the empire, but over a series of advents he seams to find is way to Dyllon. With a eager determination to help him, to help another soul. But what he finds is, he is yet again to face the empire. Will he abandon Dyllon and his group or help them through out their way and endanger his life. Or does he just have a score to settle. He has to choose or the Empire will choose for him.

Personality- A very supportive man. He knows a little too much and does not share enough. Most people don’t know his past and he tends to keep it that way. He likes to help others to repay his sins. He is has a hint of sadness and will end any conversation that gets personal. He has a lot of knowledge about the empire and tends to help out but he never explains how he knows.

Main Weapon - gun blade he calls it “ the lords anguish”( not sure if im am able to have this weapon.

Skill Level - Swordsman

Theme Song - none

Last edited:

Lady Aino

black_myth you'll do fine with the roleplay ^__^ I'm sure once it gets started you'll see what to do and catch on quick

Fuse

When will we surrender?
BTW.
When Gaara-Sama gets his Temp up we will start.

And More people can join later if they want.
^^

Zexilicious

I take a potato chip and EAT IT!
Eating Rosebud Frozen Green Peas. Full of Country
Name: Agro Knarian

Nickname or Title: The Flying Horseman

Appearance: Dark blue eyes. He has black hair that flows down the back of his head down to the bottom of his neck. He wears a white under shirt along with a black jacket. His pants are Onyx and he wears black shoes to match along with his black acquire. (Sort of looks like Al-cid, but…he doesn’t look like Al-cid XD)

Height/Weight: 6’3” 139 lbs

Homeland: Archades, but left the city for Rabanastre soon after his birth.

Bio: Agro was born in Archades right about the time Larsa Ferrinias Solidor death took place. At a young age, Agro had always loved to just leave Archadia for a little while and go out to look out at the sky. The sky and its many workings have always puzzled him. He would think about the world outside of Arcadia. He already knew of the other countries, Rozzaria and Dalmasca, but he always wondered what was out in those countries, what cities or villages he would see.

Agro’s prayer was answered when he was about 4 years old. His father died one day when he was three, it was such a big shock to him and his mother, but his mother went on, and remarried a man who had lived in Rabanastre. Apparently, the man was a member of the Clan Centruino and was on a hunt when they met. So he was moved over to Rabanastre. Agro had hated his father with a passion though, he would always train him at the worst points and then blame him if he got hurt or something. His Step-dad wanted him to become a member of the clan as well. But, this training did supply him with a skill he had not known yet.
Later in his life, when he was about 15, Agro received his first weapon. A very big spear that was made out of Adamantine, his Step-dad’s treasured weapon. Agro took this spear up and he named it the Torrent, His dad’s influence gave him the reason to name it that, just like Agro loved the sky, but his father loved the sea. Agro soon renamed it “Radiance” for his ever living radiance in his own life.

But then soon a horrible event happened. When the uprising of the Imperial Empire came again, they attacked Rabanastre, killing both his parents. Agro was sparred though. He enrolled in the army for a little while. But soon, Agro found something that could be in his interest. Agro had found a person selling an Airship when he was about 24. A Moogle, this Moogle had lived for a long time and cared for many airships. One even of Queen Ashelia Br’gamman Dalmasca’s crew. The Strahl he called it. Agro joined the Clan Centruino and soon received enough Gil to buy the Strahl. He renamed it the Inferno and cares for it to this day. He still does not have a partner though. Just like everyone usually says, “Every good Sky Pirate has a partner.”

Agro has been all over the world. To the Rozarrion capital to the edge of Archadia. He even went back to Archades, where he was critized by his parent’s friends. No one every likes a Sky Pirate and these people particularly don’t. Agro soon went back to Rabanastre for a little while. He hired a Moogle named, Karreen, to care for his airship. He still resides in Rabanastre and still occasionally goes to find treasure around Ivalice.

Personality: Clever minded, Always smiles and acts sort of like a big brother to everyone. He is smart about what sort of things are around Ivalice, because, he has seen most of it. Agro acts nice and friendly most of the time, but sometimes he can get very cold.

Main Weapon: A very large spear that he has named, “Radiance.”
Magicks: Scourge, Renew, Curaja, Hastega, and Holy

Skill Level: Thief

Theme Song: Keep Holding On- Avril Lavinge (I mean from the lyrics for anyone who tries to make fun of me >_>)

~~~

And there you have it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back