• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the F.G.A.T. mascot design thread.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XxRemnantxX

......Hah. You make me laugh Jay Chou. You really do.

Hm...maybe they're right though. It would probably be better if this thread were over in the Fan Club section. You could ask a mod to transfer it over if you want. *smile*

blendedhearts

......Hah. You make me laugh Jay Chou. You really do.

Hm...maybe they're right though. It would probably be better if this thread were over in the Fan Club section. You could ask a mod to transfer it over if you want. *smile*
we just haven't gotten a lot of entries. we're looking for art, and this is the art forum.

EDIT: crud. sorry, I didn't mean to double post.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Hey, I already knew from the beginning that this thread wasn't in the right section, plus, you think I'll let you go so easily after being a douchebag and slandering my name like that before?

Guess again.

------------------------

Let me reiterate. That duck thing isn't "art" in this forum.

blendedhearts

Hey, I already knew from the beginning that this thread wasn't in the right section,
once again, we are looking for art, but there haven't been any art entries yet.

plus, you think I'll let you go so easily after being a douchebag and slandering my name like that before?

Guess again.
slandering? douchebag? y'know, everyone else has drop this whole fight thing. your name is off the list. life goes on. deal.

I think it's fine.

XxRemnantxX

Hey, I already knew from the beginning that this thread wasn't in the right section, plus, you think I'll let you go so easily after being a douchebag and slandering my name like that before?

Guess again.

------------------------

You're slandering your own name by being the person that you are. Every time I see a post from you, it's to insult some one.

He's not being a douchebag. Someone else here is.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
once again, we are looking for art, but there haven't been any art entries yet.

read the first post. only one entry.

huh

Look, this is how it is:
- You want artwork of a possible mascot for your group, so you post here.
- BUT, you ONLY want artwork/idea submissions from your members, so why on earth would you bother posting here, instead of saving yourself time and posting in a thread where only the members respond in the first place? Seems a little nonsensical to me, at least.

tl;dr, maybe posting in your group thread is better idea, yes yes?

I think it's fine.

I thought you said there haven't been any "art" entries yet?
Confused are we, the Dogen.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Neither is Veritas's...entry.

>:
Ya, but we weren't serious about it. Why would I submit an actual entry if I knew from the beginning that blendedhearts basically wanted submissions from the group only? The fact that he emphasized that point after editing in his notice further proved what I knew.

Plus, it supports Dogen's arguments.
You're slandering your own name by being the person that you are. Every time I see a post from you, it's to insult some one.

He's not being a douchebag. Someone else here is.
I can't slander my own name if I'm not falsely speaking of my well being. Go learn what slander is. You don't even know what the **** I was talking about anyway.

On a side note, I enjoy being a douchebag. What's it to ya?

Shadukai X

Banned
Again, vageyena man, along with Veritas' mascot are good ideas.

The duck's ugly, IMHO. Needs to be cooked.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Why has fan art gone down the shitter all of a sudden?

This place used to be cool :<

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
All of you. Shut up.

There is NO reason for half the posts in here. Is it REALLY that big of a problem that you feel the dire urge to flame the kid? He didn't know, and he has a valid reason for why he posted in here, it's not like he's being outright disobedient. If you really thought that this was in the wrong place, perhaps you should have PMmed Sparkle or some other Smod who could move this. If they haven't done anything, that's THEIR fault, not the original poster's fault.

As for FanArt/Traditional Media going down the craphole, it's because jerks like you guys who feel the dire need to flame anybody who doesn't follow the rules are the ones over-running this place. Oh, FORBID that they want to figure out a mascot! Oh, FORBID that they read "art" and thought "oh! We need art, this is a place to go!" Their reasoning makes sense. And FORBID, oh FORBID that they even dare to post here! How DARE they come in and ruin our little fun! How DARE they look for art! How DARE they! The AUDACITY. The NERVE that they even DARE to stand up the all great and powerful posters of the Traditional Media! My GOSH.

No wonder FanArt's going down the craphole.

Any body who posts after this will get an infraction/warning. If you continue the bonfire, I'll see to getting you a ban. I don't care who are you or who your friends are or how you're the "powerful poster of this place." This is a closed thread from this point on, whether you think it is or not.

To the members of this club: Try the FanClub section, you'll have better luck there.

To those who are doing the flaming: Stop it now.

To those who are simply trying to help or don't really fall into those categories: I have no advice.

To those who REALLY feel the need to reply to this: PM me. If you don't see this until after tomorrow, PM someone else, I won't be here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back