• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The extra pods.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

starlocker

Well if AtW had the mansion before CoM, the Org. still had the pods.
But, then why would he have all this extra space in his basement? You see, he wouldn't make a room and have nothing in it, saying, "I'm just going to put nothing in here for now." and then move on. He HAD to have some idea of having pods in there. So, he put them before CoM. The Org. stole the ideas, made their own for Sora and co. and then AtW got those pods and took them to his castle.
And now back to my original question, "WHO DO YOU THINK WAS IN THE 2 EXTRA PODS?"]

*sigh* for all we know, the organization made those pods to just experiment with menmories as stated in the posts above. There devices, and like it their probably prototypes that had no known futher use and could be used if another failed to operate. I really don't see whats the big deal about those pods besides that sora and co. were the only confirmed full beings being used with the pods and the difference between the bigger pod and the smaller ones; maybe there used in conjuncture with one another "remembering one thing leads to another, like links to a chain (explains chain of memories)" namine said. she could have been force to help the organization by making these pods and when she and diz left the castle they took the whole set just to be safe. as for who were in those two pods, thats just leave more room for speculation, for us. Lets just say, what happens when a person remembers something important, thats probably relevant to that person or other in relation but so far how are the concept of memories important in the story of kh? what do they actualy do......2 theories come to mind:

if xehanort had lost his memories when he was whole and nobodies keep their old memories from when they were whole, then could xemnas atleast know something else from his past (other than being ansems student?) maybe beings can be born from memories but need some intermediate means.
Xion could have pop out of that pod (before they were moved) and thus explain the connections with namine, the meeting part.

diz or riku used it for some other means, to erase roxas memories temporarly in the virtual twilight town.

you never know, if you follow the story, xemnas can even be a special nobody too. roxas for using the keyblade, namine for manipulating memories, xemnas, despite being very powerful, have no physical weapons, and possibly xion for... using a keyblade, and at the same time has some undefine element.
I think im just ranting:unsure: you thoughts...

JaymeeRaine

Awards
Has this board always had people being obnoxious and fighting in every single thread, or is that a new development? :/ I'm terrified to go and look at any of the 'official debates' that are apparently set up...

Anyway, I've always thought that the mansion in TT had some very similar characteristics to the entrance hall of KH1's HB. Is this just Squeenix being lazy, or me imagining things, or what?

Cissy

Bronze Member
Has this board always had people being obnoxious and fighting in every single thread, or is that a new development? :/ I'm terrified to go and look at any of the 'official debates' that are apparently set up...

Anyway, I've always thought that the mansion in TT had some very similar characteristics to the entrance hall of KH1's HB. Is this just Squeenix being lazy, or me imagining things, or what?

I think your imagining things.

And yes, we debate like that a lot around here.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
LULZ! Ignorance.

TrueRoxas, AtW found the mansion and probably made the basement himself when he obtained the pods. After all, the basement was hidden under a floor which required the drawing of three symbols as a key to actually opening up the basement area.

SORA619

Awards
i think they putted riku replica in the fist and when they wnted to change his memories they put him in the other????I dunnow...

MegaMassive

It's so annoying when people sees something that's missing, and then throws in the first thing that comes to mind, without even thinking it through.

Jaja, whatever.

I really don't see whats the big deal about those pods besides that sora and co. were the only confirmed full beings being used with the pods and the difference between the bigger pod and the smaller ones; maybe there used in conjuncture with one another "remembering one thing leads to another, like links to a chain (explains chain of memories)" namine said.

I'd reckong Sora's pod was so big because it was his memories that were trifled with, and in turn affecting those around him.
See it as a powerstructure - If something's wrong on the top, the rest beneath will follow.

On further note, I recall that Sora entered the pod in Castle Oblivion, right?
Meaning Ansem the Wise definatly moved them to the mansion.

End of discussion on that part.

Awards
The memories of those who enter were used in the experiments on memories going on there. Above all else, the Organization's leader Xemnas was investigating the importance of memories. During these experiments, in order for these memories to be broken and then regenerated, those pods were made by the Organization. The pod Sora awoke from in Twilight Town and the pod Diz moved from Castle Oblivion to keep away from the Organization's pursuit are the same thing.

Since their conversation was about Marluxia’s entry, they discovered the Castle before that. In fact, its use, according to Secret Ansem Report 7, was for only 13 Organization Members.

I don't think it's too hard to extrapolate on that. Castle Oblivion's use was for the 13 Organization Members. They created the pods and had them in CO, including the one Sora slept in.

It wouldn't be bad to surmise that those extra pods were used by the Organization.

nisselox

mhm. could it be so that aqua, ven or terra could be in those pods and after they woke up they where moved to the awakining room or what is it called...and that other wierd room... thats what i think...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back