• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The extra pods.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueRoxas527

I'm putting this thread in this section only because it has a possible link to BBS or even 358/2 Days.
If you go to the pod room in the basement of the mansion in KH2, you will see there is Sora's pod. And when you exit the room, you enter a hall of more pods. If you examine them all they will all have different explanations.
Now, the first 2 or 3 will have random explanations. Then you'll come across the pods Donald and Goofy were sleeping in. Then there's a huge gap and then 2 more pods. These pods both have a similar explanation which both say they have been used before.
One says, "This hasn't been used in a while."
The other says something like, "There's evidence this was used before."
My question is, "Who do you think were in those 2 pods?"
I'd say my first answer is Xehanort/MX because he is all about lost memories and it's probably one of them. Just the attempt to bring back his memories was probably executed.
But, when AtW went searching for the memories in his heart, none were there, due to whatever events in BBS caused that to happen.
Now, for the other pod, I personally have no idea, but I think Xion MIGHT be one of them. :unsure: I'm not saying she was, but it's a possiblity. What do you think?

A

Audo

The Organization created the pods.
Meaning they couldnt have been used in BBS.

Cissy

Bronze Member
The Org used those pods to conduct experiments....

So.

It could have been anybody. They might have been experimenting on themselves, but I can't remember if that's fact or not.

A

Audo

You never know, the Org. could have easily just stolen the idea of pods from AtW which is why there are so many in HIS basement.
Actually, I do know.
The Organization created the pods. That's fact.
Ansem moved the pods from Castle Oblivion to the mansion. That's fact.
They couldn't have existed during BBS. That's fact.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Its chain of events if you ask me D:
I think the heartless and nobody knew what they were doing.
Its odd they they both used each other to gain someone.
The heartless made Namine which the nobody used to manipulate sora to help him...

A

Audo

Hey, hey, when you're done listing 'facts'. Prove them.
How sad, the fact that I even NEED to prove them shows you don't know as much as you should D:

Nomura said:
In order for these memories to be broken and then regenerated, those pods were made by the Organization. The pod Sora awoke from in Twilight Town and the pods Diz moved from Castle Oblivion to keep away from the Organization’s pursuit are the same thing.

TrueRoxas527

But we never saw all the pods in CO. All we can prove is that there was one big one, and 2 smaller ones,, (donald and Goofy) the rest could have been AtW's creation and the Organization created their own.

One quick question, just confirming, did AtW obtain the mansion in Twilight Town beforethe events of CoM or after/during the events?
Also, you also have to state who these 2 pods belong to.

A

Audo

But we never saw all the pods in CO. All we can prove is that there was one big one, and 2 smaller ones,, (donald and Goofy) the rest could have been AtW's creation and the Organization created their own.

One quick question, just confirming, did AtW obtain the mansion in Twilight Town beforethe events of CoM or after/during the events?
Also, you also have to state who these 2 pods belong to.
*facepalms* Nomura says that they are the same pods. Meaning the Org created them, DiZ moved them. That is it.

Ansem the Wise had the mansion before CoM.

And No, i don't have to state who they belonged to. They could have been anyones. The Org used them to extract and regenerate the memories of those who entered the castle.

TrueRoxas527

Well if AtW had the mansion before CoM, the Org. still had the pods.
But, then why would he have all this extra space in his basement? You see, he wouldn't make a room and have nothing in it, saying, "I'm just going to put nothing in here for now." and then move on. He HAD to have some idea of having pods in there. So, he put them before CoM. The Org. stole the ideas, made their own for Sora and co. and then AtW got those pods and took them to his castle.
And now back to my original question, "WHO DO YOU THINK WAS IN THE 2 EXTRA PODS?"

Captain Garlock

Ummm.
He moved the pods so that the org couldnt use sora.
The had the idea id assume.
I doubt ansem the wise was sitting in darkness and just said
"I GOT IT ILL MAKE PODS"
AtW wasnt interested in memories he was interested in hearts...

A

Audo

Well if AtW had the mansion before CoM, the Org. still had the pods.
But, then why would he have all this extra space in his basement? You see, he wouldn't make a room and have nothing in it, saying, "I'm just going to put nothing in here for now." and then move on. He HAD to have some idea of having pods in there. So, he put them before CoM. The Org. stole the ideas, made their own for Sora and co. and then AtW got those pods and took them to his castle.
And now back to my original question, "WHO DO YOU THINK WAS IN THE 2 EXTRA PODS?"
My effing god. THE ORGANIZATION CREATED THE PODS NOT ANSEM.
Ansem did not create the Mansion either, he found it.
Not to mention the Organization didn't even know he was at the Mansion until KH2, thus why he could use it as A HIDING PLACE. Now if they were to rip off the ideas of the pods from him, what kind of hiding place would that be if they did that before CoM? Exactly, just accept it, the Org created them, DiZ moved them. DiZ did not make them, the Org did, as Nomura says.

And it doesn't matter who was in them, at all. They were used on random people who entered the castle, there is no true importance there. *fumes* you're almost as bad as Aqua13

TrueRoxas527

You might want to calm down, you're not being very nice and I'd say as bad as PMF. So, shape up a little, and calm down so we can have a friendly talk and not be so at-each-others-throats.

Now, I never said anything about AtW making the mansion, I just said when he obtained the mansion.
Okay, so, you're saying that AtW has a couple rooms in his basement that he just had for absolutely nothing? (at the time) Then, he saw the pods and said, "I know, I'll steal the pods and put them in my basement!" So, before then, he had these rooms for o purpose at all? THat doesn't sound like AtW.

Captain Garlock

Ummm he stole the pods to get sora away from the org.
>.>
Dude it was an abandoned mansion in the woods...
Come on..

A

Audo

You might want to calm down, you're not being very nice and I'd say as bad as PMF. So, shape up a little, and calm down so we can have a friendly talk and not be so at-each-others-throats.
Sometimes it is needed when the other is so blatantly ignorant.

Now, I never said anything about AtW making the mansion, I just said when he obtained the mansion.
Okay, so, you're saying that AtW has a couple rooms in his basement that he just had for absolutely nothing? (at the time) Then, he saw the pods and said, "I know, I'll steal the pods and put them in my basement!" So, before then, he had these rooms for o purpose at all? THat doesn't sound like AtW.
I'm saying he stumbled upon a Mansion. It has MANY ROOMS that he had NO USE for. It isn't his basement, it is the Mansions.
I don't see why you think he saw an empty room and he went "OMG, I must create memory pods for no reason what so ever!" >.>

Cissy

Bronze Member

Exactly.

He had a big basement and nothing to do with it.

Then, come the day of Sora's sleep, he thinks "Good golly gosh, I have a whole basement to hide him in!"

The End.

It is a big mansion, after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back