• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the end.......

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

was it sad or not

• sad

Votes: 24 75.0%
  • not sad at all

Votes: 8 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh

Silver Member
hi ive been thinking about this for a long time and and i never got around of posting it but did anyone get real sad when the game was over and the ending song i did i just didnt want it to end i wanted it to last forever and in com its just not the same you know so there i posted it.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
I don't personally do not think the ending was that sad, rather the scene at Hollow Bastion where Sora committs suicide to save Kairi, that was sad.

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
its not really sad.. but i agree with chaywa and also what makes the end not as saddening is the fact that we know theres gonna be a sequil
dance.gif

K

kingoflight91

the endin was sad but i agree wit cayawa that was even sader

doggy poo

The part where Sora sacrificed himself for Kairi was the sadest thing I ever saw...I literally cried. When I first beat the came I didn't know there was a sequill so I also cried at that, but I cried more when Sora sacrificed himself.

I wasn't sad because I know that's not the ending there's still CoM and the new KH2..... we wont really know the final ending untill the last game

riku7244

the thing that made the end so sad is that there was so much left undone ya know?

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
yeah the ending was sad and the part at hollow bastion was sad too. i almost cried.

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
i dont think it's sad, not really, cuz that's just the way of life ya know, i get seperated from my family at least 6 times, u just gotta move on...besides, they are gonna reunite in KH2 anyways:)

Tender Heart said:
i dont think it's sad, not really, cuz that's just the way of life ya know, i get seperated from my family at least 6 times, u just gotta move on...besides, they are gonna reunite in KH2 anyways:)

I agree with you we know theres a KH2 so why be sad now it'll most likely turn out good as in every other game...

H

heartwarrior

i always get sad when games i like are over... hah i wish all good games were neverending

Hyperion

I've cried every time I've finished it, about 15 times. And I cried in the Hollow Bastion scene *sniffles at siggy*. But then again, I cry at the end of nearly every game i finish :)

jporiey

omg im crying reading this..im a lil gilr heheh
the ending was real sad but damn well you don't need me repeting it but that part is ultimatly sad

LIAR LIAR

I felt like almost maybe crying, but sad things usually don't make me cry, just when i get frustrated over something. (>_o)

Anyway, i was more "omg thats so cuute~ XD".

i just got hyped up because i read about so many people crying at the end, so i was like, ready to cry. (x_x)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back