• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Elusive Neverland Phantomtail

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

forget-me-not

Okay so I need help. But the pathetic thing is that it's not with beating the boss. It's FINDING IT! I've searched EVERYWHERE! I've been flying around for an hour! and this neverland music is starting to make me a little nuts! *twitches uncontrollably* Please help! I no it's pathetic but take pity on me.
I've found all the pieces of the map
I have 5 red checkmarks on the deck of the ship
5 in the captain's quarters
And only two in the general ocean area. I've been looking everywhere but I can't find anymore!
Oh, and also, I'm probably going to need help fighting the damn thing as well, so if you could throw in a few pointers they would be much appreciated.
Thanks!

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
There are a about six spots to dig in in the sea part. Just have to land and attack the ground some to start digging up the items for the Heartless. Once all those are cleared, you should see Hook and Smee near the corridor.

forget-me-not

okay great thanks i got it!
i swear to god, those red marks on the map, i flew to them, but when no little green box showed u that said examine i was like well screw that. i didn't realized u had to just randomly start hitting every where lol
thanks again!

3keybladewielder

C2's Warlock
okay great thanks i got it!
i swear to god, those red marks on the map, i flew to them, but when no little green box showed u that said examine i was like well screw that. i didn't realized u had to just randomly start hitting every where lol
thanks again!

u have to kill the heartless to examine the boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back