• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Diviner Class Evolution Chain

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Kyuubi

Mage Killer
This may be stupid, but if you chosse a job do you have to stick with that job the entire time you play the RPG?

Xehanort

The Death Alchemist
Awards
i dont want to have it for a whiel
once u can leave ur job and i'm level 100
thats when i will

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
Kyuubi said:
This may be stupid, but if you chosse a job do you have to stick with that job the entire time you play the RPG?

*sighs* this is around the 8th time i myself have had to say this but i will repeat it again: Read what it says, it says once you pick a job your locked in its evolutionary chain so that means NO CHANGING JOBS, you can envolve to different jobs in your characher class (your default one, then the next 3 as you level up)

Z

Zyru

I one my first battle and im a level 1, my goal is the DIVINER You cant change you job after you pick it, got it thanks for the tips. Alright 1 lv down 9 more to go *sighs*

S

SoulReaper

Well, it means you have to think about what you wanna be and then stick with it...I think it's better this way.

I'm a pickpocket because I'd love to be a ninja...and don't have the patience for a diviner.

D

Divine Slayer

My goal is to become a Diviner... does anyone have some tips on how to rack up experience?

Kyuubi

Mage Killer
Not being able to change your job class is quite dumb. It shouldn't be that way.

D

Divine Slayer

Kyuubi said:
Not being able to change your job class is quite dumb. It shouldn't be that way.
Agreed... but it kind of adds to the challenge of doing well in the new system. I could say it sucks, but I won't just because I like the new system.

Kyuubi

Mage Killer
I am not saying it sucks, I am saying its just dumb. Like say you could leave your job, and all stats get reset or something. Only being able to stay in one evolutionary chain just doesn't seem right to me.

D

Divine Slayer

Well when you choose a certain job, wouldn't it be one that appeals to you anyway?

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
Kyuubi said:
I am not saying it sucks, I am saying its just dumb. Like say you could leave your job, and all stats get reset or something. Only being able to stay in one evolutionary chain just doesn't seem right to me.
So you're saying that you wouldn't mind losing all stats that you've made, just so you could get a different job?? That just seems wierd to me. And quite frankly, not being able to change job classes doesn't bother me at all. Just choose a job class that sounds cool, and fits your fighting style.

Anti-Dark

the job switch lock is good, it makes you think instead of just getting a job for gil, you have to think, gil or strength, i like the how it is, personally i worked my ass off to become a diviner, and i don't think certain jobs should be easy to get

Back