• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Diviner Class Evolution Chain

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
I was going to try this class.. But it was just a little bit too daunting lol.. So i picked brawler again x_x;; But you have my respect if you take it, thats for sure.

Stargazer

Website
www.adventchildren.net
VersionX said:
I was going to try this class.. But it was just a little bit too daunting lol.. So i picked brawler again x_x;; But you have my respect if you take it, thats for sure.
The stat gains for this job class are very high, that's for sure. But the major drawback is that is takes a VERY LONG while before you can get there (Level 10), plus, you won't get gil at all. >_<

Still, I must try to get there. The stat gains are very tempting...

The Midnighter

Tech Geek
Awards
I'm taking that road.
You get NO gil, but hey, if you're a battler, you don't need it.
If you're a trader, or a money-hogger, deviner isn't the job for ya.

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
I was thinking about it... nice stat bonuses no? but I NO GIL! I took the Page-Squire-Knight-Templar class... stats and gil. If you do take it, and need gil.. I'll help you out because I respect someone that'd try that class road.

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
i choose brawler like last time, the deviner class isn't the type of class i would be good at since i usually need lots of gil in rpg's, and sure the necromancer may have great stats but your still limited to the ammount you get from battles while with the champaion you get 1000 gil+ whatever you get from battles x15 + bank interest

Yun

Website
yun-kun.deviantart.com
i wanted to be a diviner too, but i couldn't wait to get to level 10(i tried and lost in the first battle i fought *lol*) now i am a Fayth servant...i just felt like choosing that...
But being a necromancer at the end would have been so cool, even i don't really care about the stats, i just think necromancer is a cool job...

C

chaoschao

I started with pickpocket, but once I reach level 10, I'm going for Diviner. I mean, who doesn't wanna look that freakin' awesome?

Yun

Website
yun-kun.deviantart.com
chaoschao said:
I started with pickpocket, but once I reach level 10, I'm going for Diviner. I mean, who doesn't wanna look that freakin' awesome?

But, ... uhm... you can't leave your job again, can you?
Once you pick one you have to live with your decission.
Please correct me if i am wrong.

C

chaoschao

You'd have to, wouldn't you? I mean, how else would you get to level 10?

I'm probably wrong though...

[EDIT] It does say "You already have a job. Please leave that before choosing another" when you try to change jobs, so it seems that you can change jobs.

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
chaoschao said:
You'd have to, wouldn't you? I mean, how else would you get to level 10?

I'm probably wrong though...

[EDIT] It does say "You already have a job. Please leave that before choosing another" when you try to change jobs, so it seems that you can change jobs.

but at the same time it says you can't leave your current job and once you choose one your locked in that evolutionary chain

it was the reason we had to reset the rpg the other day since to many people didn't read the fine print (well not exactly fine print but still)

C

chaoschao

Meh...I dun care...It my own fault for being hasty, but I wanted the money bonus for Pickpocket. An EVIL pickpocket...

DarrcEnigma

Note that only some jobs can be selected as they are the first step in evolution, and once you have chosen a job, you are locked in this evolution chain.

... Doesn't look like you can changes job classes. Meaning if you want the stats, you've got to find a way to level up 350 times without money from your job, and with generally bad stats no less, heh. Necromancer is a beast, though. Anyone who can get that high would likely remain the strongest character in the RPG period. And, quite frankly, would without a doubt deserve to have such a rank. o_O

I went with the Page class, though. Not enough patience for Diviner and there are just too many Brawlers out there, imo.

Back