• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Music ► The Dear Hunter

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
The Dear Hunter is Casey Crescenzo's (formerly of Receiving End of Sirens) band. The concept behind their albums is really cool. Their first three albums (Act I The Lake South The River North, Act II The Meaning of and All Things Regarding Ms. Leading, and Act III Life and Death) all follow the story of a man, known only as The Dear Hunter or The Boy, as he tries to find out about his prostitute mother and father, along with fighting other demons of his.

There is also the Color Spectrum, a collection of 9 EPs with 4 tracks each. The music on each EP represents the color that is named.

Amazing band live. I've seen them twice in the past few months, once opening for Manchester Orchestra and last night opening for Anthony Green. Look into them

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
THIS BODY'S NOT A TEMPLE IT'S A PRISON YEEEEAH YEEEEAH

I love Deny It All. Red is great, and it has Andy Hull from Manchester Orchestra sing on it too. I was sad when they didn't play Deny It All in November but This Body was FUCKING INSANE LIVE

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
These guys have a pretty solid sound going. "This Body" and "Deny It All" were legit.

Just heard these and damn, they're good. I really need to listen to more music like this instead of sticking to rap and vidya gaems osts. `3`

YUPPP

I love, The Dear Hunter. I'm seeing them on the 29th! Can't wait. 'The Lake and The River' is probably my favorite song by them.

Faris

Perfect Harmony
Where the hell has this band been all my life? I just downloaded the first album and 3 songs in decided I needed everything they have ever recorded. And to relieve some dissonance I think I might have to purchase some of their epic merch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back