• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Dark Side of Light

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
*scared to press submit new thread*
The Dark Side of Light
..by a candy bar

(I rushed through the first chapter; fawking Parental Controls gives me no time)
---
Hey guyssss *waves like a retard* So lately, I've been thinking about posting this fanfic of mine on this site. I had this idea since 7th grade, and I wanted to put it on paper really badly. So I finally got the courage to. Beware though; it's my first fanfic and some parts may be bland, and filled with grammar mistakes. A beta reader(or whatever you call it) would be really nice; my grammar sort of sucks. So, as suckish as this might be, I hope you enjoy! Tell me what you think! (Flaming is a big no-no. Feel free to criticize though!)

Rating: Well, I'm not exactly sure yet since I'm actually putting it on paper now, but for now, PG-13 for gorey crap e_e
"Please, have merc-!"

How many have I slaughtered?

Ten?
Hundred?
Thousand?

The dreadful night blanketed the city into a pool of darkness. I could barley make out anything in the pitch black. But I didn't need to see the chaos surrounding me to understand what was going on. Bloody corpses coated the dark alley completely, like icing on a cupcake. Red icing.

I'm turning into a beast...

One by one I murdered those selfish mortals. The warm blood splattered onto my face and ran down my cheeks like wax dripping from a candle. Those foolish humans were selfish, cruel, and ruthless! I despised them! The only thing that could make me happy was sinking my Keyblade into their bodies, watch the blood seep out from the cracks and hear their screams of terror. It overflowed my imaginary heart with joy and pleasure.

If only I had a heart..

Kicking a corpse into a pile of other corpses, a tiny flame flickered not too far away from me.

Xale. That meddling idiot! The flame started dancing towards me.

"Your a sadist you know that?" he started. "This has been going on too long. Has something been bothering you?". He place his clean hand on my bloody shoulder. I threw his hand off.

"Hah, now you noticed? Get away. Or I'm sure you will get the maximum punishment."

Xale cocked his head to the side. I couldn't read his face, for the hood was shadowing his face.

"You don't remember how this goes? You kill them, I watch, we talk, you kill me, you kill the rest of the organization, then you kill youself." It's been like that for... quite a while."

"Shut up! You don't understand what I been through the last 200 years! Loveless, everyone spitting at your feet, an organization that doesn't even accept you, now matter much your offer them!"

"We do respect you," he said softly, "we just don't have the feelings to show it!" Then he started scanning my body. Your coat...it went from dazzling white to, uhhh...bloody red." He was right.

"You can at least pretend to show it!" I boomed. The clouds thundered with rage and the rain danced wildly on the road. Xale scratched his head with one hand, a flickering flame dancing on the other hand. He commanded the fire to get bigger and took a glance at the scene around him. That cursed affinity for fire of his!

"Everwhere...it's horrid. Holy shit, you killed a six year old!?" We both looked at each other. My yellow eyes were feared by everyone; they meant I was a moster of darkness. Xale quickly looked away from my gaze. It hurt me...noone ever directly looking me in the eye.

I have no heart...I can't be hurt...

"Umm, Master... your coat. The rain turned it from red to pink." He snickered. "Seriously, it looks gay! Come on, let's head in the castle and change."

"Excuse me!?" I boomed. After saying that the sky thundered louder.

"You heard me. Come inside and we'll talk about it. If we hold a meeting, we can solve this and live happily again." Xale cracked a smile and offered his free hand to me. Instead of accepting the offer, I brought my bloody Keyblade to his neck, just touching it.

"I was right. None of you fools take me seriously!"

The Keyblade was the same as my coat. Just a few hours ago, it was stunning, deadly and sharp and black as the night sky. It could even take away the breath of the toughest man.
Now it was completly blood-stained.

"Five seconds."

Xale let out a big sigh. "Why, X-"
I stirred in my sleep.

"What-"

Fluttering my eyes open, I took a quick glance around me. No blood. No bodies. Just me, and the mess I called my room

"That was all... so real. I was the guy. Killing all those innocent people... I wouldn't do such a thing... right?" I took a look at my hand. Not red. It was clean. Thank God..

I forced myself out of bed and took a glance at the mirror. Damn, was I ugly. My shaggy was tangled in a sweaty mess, I couldn't run my hands through it. My body was drenched from sweat, like my nightmare was that bad.

But it was that bad.

"Damn. I need a shower. What's up with this weird shit happening to me lately? I blame the Monster before bed..." I hauled my tired body to the shower.

My dreams...the guy killing those people...it's not me...No, I wouldn't annihilate thousands of people.

Would I?...

Last edited:

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Re: The Dark Side of Light(temporary name)

Thank you. Chapter 2 should be up in a day or two.

Zeagal

Lick It Good

"Holy shit, you killed a six year old!?"
That was my favorite part. I like how in this version there are more visual details that appeal to the senses, I enjoyed it. Though the dialogue was still a bit confusing as to who was speaking.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards

Surprised I got this chapter done today XD;
-II-

(I would love some tips on how to do dialogue. I fail at it :v please and thank you)
Before I said there was no KH characters in this. I changed my mind, instead this will have the Organization members(minus Roxas, possibly Xehanort)but that's it. I can't think of any anagrams with X. No Sora, Riku, Kairi, or anyone else.
I rushed through this one a little bit because my sister wants to go on, but I hope it's decent. Enjoy.

I didn't even bother looking at my image in the mirror. I looked just like him. I loathed him. I loathed myself. I quickly slipped on my white coat, no long bloodstained and soggy from last night's massacre. My Keyblade gathered dust near my bed, as if it hadn't touched a single body, a single drop of blood.

It was like last night never happened.

I took a glance at it. This time, I tried to push away the urge to grab my Keyblade and slaughter "innocent" people. But I can feel it. I can hear it calling my name, telling me to just grab hold of that blade and destory everything in my path.

"No!" I scolded myself. Not this time. I wanted the Organization to live in a blissful world, with no war or chaos. Once I touch that blade, everything would be my fault. I burst out the door as fast as lightning, so I won't give into the Keyblade's temptations.

The whole organization's eyes were on me when I entered the hall. The majority of them quickly looked away, since they didn't like staring into my eyes.

Such a cesspool of idiots, I thought to myself. Giving me eye contact would at least raise my confidence and trust for these cursed empty shells by a little bit.

"Number IX!" I boomed across the room. I was so loud that everyone in the room dropped dead silent and froze. Like the after effects of an atomic bomb.

Silent.

"Hold on, will ya? Let me finish this conversation!"
Axel's eyes widened and muttered to Demyx.

"Uhh, Demyx, that's the Superior calling you."
"Number IX, don't you dare talk to your Superior like that!" I snapped. "Show respect for people of the higher rank than you or I'm going to kill you myself!" I swiftly flew across the room to Demyx, blowing papers and furniture out of place. Most of the Nobodies looked flabbergested and astound by what I just did. Why are they so surprised? They know I can do much more than this. Fools.

I quickly clenched Demyx's throat, making sure no air passed through. I held him up to the air, his feet furiously kicking the air, his hands trying to free himself from my grasp. But he knew he couldn't escape from my hold. Everyone backed away, terrified seeing what was going to happen to the wimp. It was like fish swimming away from a shark.

I was the shark. Demyx's face turned blue and white, his mouth wide open, begging for air.

"Superior, stop!" A hooded figure burst into the room, with a fireball glowing in its hand.

It was Xale. Again.

"Why..." he choked out. "..Why do you do this to us?!" Before I could respond he hauled the fire ball at me. But he knew I could stop it. Easily.

"Fire, I command you to attack the Nobody!" Just before it dealt damage to me, the fire ball reversed itself back to Xale and it crashed into his abdomen hard. He staggered back, then finally fell on his knees, clutching onto his stomach. The other Nobodies got out of control, some actually defending themselves from me, in case I was going to attack.

"You all think you can defeat me!?" I snapped, and kneed Xale in the stomach, Demyx still in my hands. I'm surprised the fool is still alive. He scrambled backwards, like a frightened puppy. The rest of his face was shadowed by the hood, but his. eyes were staring directly at mine, filled with fear. Dropping Demyx like he was nothing, I walked towards Xale and bent down to the height of his ear. Axel and Xigbar came to Demyx's aid.

"You interfere again, and I'm going to kill you." Instead of nodding and running off, he whispered back,

"You don't scare me anymore. I'll just come back to life, like always!"
"Except this time, I'll just kill you instead. Everyone else lives blissfully."
"You-" Instead of continueing, he nodded his head frantically, and managed to stand up, barley.

"A litte help here..."

Everyone was silent. They were still frozen in shock after what I did to him. His entire stomach was exposed and wounded; it hurt me a little to see it.

"You always deny...what you do," he whispered, "but you never fight your problems. Okay seriously, someone help me!"

"I'll do it," Xaldin offered. He carried Xale into his arms like he was air. "Vexen, get the infirmary ready. This wound looks fatal."
Vexen made a face. "I thought you didn't give a shit about anyone. But fine, I'll go." Vexen stormed out of the room, mumbling something to himself.

"Thanks for making me feel better," Xale murmured. Xaldin said nothing, face emotionless, and carried him away.

It left me and the remainder of the Organization.

"All of you. What are starting at!? Go do your missions. NOW!"

"Superior, you didn't assign us our missions yet." Luxord mentioned.

"Your point? Go kill random Heartless in different worlds! I'm going to my room. If any of you bothers me, you'll all be exterminated!" The Organization started mumbling to one another. Probably how much of a bastard I was. Like I cared.

The blade...it's calling me...

"Ughh..." Something moist and sticky stuck to my face, and I was sleeping in...something soft. Somehow, I was clutching a Keyblade in my hands... covered in blood?

"Noooo! Everything's real!" I shot of my chair and ran around the room like a maniac who escaped from the straight jacket.

"Aro, what the hell are you doing?" My mom staring me in the face like I was bat-shit crazy. I looked into my hands, and realized the Keyblade in my hands... was a fork. The sticky stuff on my face wasn't blood; it was syrup. And apparently, a pancake was stuck on my face.

"I look like a retard now, don't I?" I mumbled.

"Aro, you fell asleep on your pancakes. Again. Are you getting enough sleep? Staying up too late? Texting your-"

"Mom, quit it" I groaned and placed my palms on my cheeks. They were super sticky. And my hair was sticky, tangled mess.

"Are you kidding me!? I just came out of the shower! I need another one!"

"Forgot it Aro," my mom said, "you start school in half an hour."

"It's the last day of school!" I groaned. "Who cares if I'm late?"
"Aro, just go now... you can wash up later."
"I look like I rolled around in syrup!"
"Aro! Go!" she snapped.

Nodding my head quickly, I ran out of the house, not bothering to grab my backpack. It was the last day of school; no need for books.

School was a long distance, but I was a pretty good runner myself. Living in Hawaii, I always lived near the beach. So I always went swimming and refreshed myself with the cool sea water, cooling me off greatly on a scorching hot summer's day. Running on the shore was a daily thing of mine too. Doing it barefoot was the best, sinking your feet into the moist sand. It felt nice againist your toes. It's all fun and games until a seashall gets jammed up your foot though.

The only thing that worried me now was starting high school this fall. And I swear, I think I'm going to be a unwed 33 year old stuck in his freshman year. I was that stupid.

Another thing that worried me was running into that white-coated guy. Or the black coated members of this "organization". They were so real... could I ever encounter any of them?

Or could I be one of them?

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards

Brava, you've got me hooked.

Dialouge could use some work; make them talk a bit more rather than have short bits.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I have to say I like the first one better. Probably because it was less rushed, but it's an interesting story so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back