• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Creeper Nobody

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sorarules

Where dreams are reborn, just to die again.
Website
rihaansfics.com
Well, i hope nobody said this yet, but-

Has anyone noticed the Creeper nobody? How it can transform into different weapons? It kinda reminds me of Zexion. Another theory of mine is- Is the Creeper Zexion's nobody just like-
Xemnas-Sorcerer
Xigbar-Sniper
Xaldin-Dragoon
Zexion-Creeper?
Saix-Berzerker
Axel-Assassin
Demyx-Dancer
Luxord-Gambler
Roxas-Samurai

If this theory is right, it might be another step to Zexion being alive. What do you guys think about the theory?

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Well the best way to describe the Creeper nobody is by comparison. Creepers, along with Dusks, are the generic nobodies. Just like how Shadows and Neoshadows are the generic heartless.

Shadows = Creepers
Neoshadow = Dusk

or so I've been lead to believe. So I'm assuming that Dusks and Creepers can be controlled by just about any Organization XIII member, since the journal describes all the nobodies (except those two) as high class. I don't entirely remember the Dusk and Creeper entries, but I'm pretty sure it does mention something about them being low class.

Last edited:

Spork Man

If you look into Wikipedia, you can stumble upon how each Organization XIII member controls a certain Nobody, usually reflecting the member.

Ferry13

O_o a dancing Gaara
Rotterdam in the netherlands and in my house and i
Dusk is the most common type of Nobody, along with Creeper. The "high-ranking" lesser Nobodies (Assassin, Berserker, Dancer, Dragoon, Gambler, Samurai, Sniper, and Sorcerer) are direct servants of the Organization member that they represent. Other types of Nobodies include Twilight Thorn and multiple kinds of Nobody ships

so you are right :p

I

The Show Must Go On
oh god. ppl always wanting to make a big deal out of nothing. now what would be the point in just sticking Zexion's nobody in kh2 when all the other dead ppl don't have their Nobodies there!? there is none! and zexion is not that effing important! he's just a guy with a weapon that was not revealed, but that does not mean he is the center of the kh universe! more than likely, since his weapon is revealed in rekhcom, that's the only spoiler behind it! i refuse to believe that every little unexplained detail has to do with zexion. a creeper Nobody is just a creeper Nobody. you kill it and it goes dead. 'nuff said

gosox333

i dont think that the crepper is zexions nobody.notice how all the members who we know have a certian type of nobody were all in KH2. none of the members from COM were on that list. i dont even think there are enough types of nobodies for everyone in the orginization to have their own nobody

sorry axelownshardcore. i didnt see that you said the exact same thing i said

Yamijim1

oh god. ppl always wanting to make a big deal out of nothing. now what would be the point in just sticking Zexion's nobody in kh2 when all the other dead ppl don't have their Nobodies there!? there is none! and zexion is not that effing important! he's just a guy with a weapon that was not revealed, but that does not mean he is the center of the kh universe! more than likely, since his weapon is revealed in rekhcom, that's the only spoiler behind it! i refuse to believe that every little unexplained detail has to do with zexion. a creeper Nobody is just a creeper Nobody. you kill it and it goes dead. 'nuff said

THAT is the most profound thing I have heard on this nessage board in a while! Geez, she;s right! NOTRT every unsolved thing in KH leads to Zexion!

kthundercat

I totally agree, and also just because Zexion's weapon is a apoiler that doesn't mean that it was a spoiler that was going to reveal the entire plot of the next KH game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back