• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The copy and pasting....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anti-Dark

I was wondering....>.< the copying and pasting, are all of you all innocent....looks at my sig.....see the copy and paste message....

lol :p

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
I foudnthis at another messege bord.

PS: I was going to edit my post but it wont let me.

PSS: katamari, Please change you sig. Thats not a pretty sight.

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Huh? Blue Mage, I lost ya there man. But I don't see anything wrong with his sig, it's tight. But anyways. We rocks, cause he blazed before. LMAO! <insert smiley with blood shot eyes here>

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
I meant the pic. I dont want to look at some guy with his shirt off ion every damn topic.

jk4eva

I come from a country where weed is plentiful, heh...so usually I end up smelling it a lot on the streets or anywhere where people are likely to have it.

But no, I have not tried it. It's bad for you.
Sorry to go a little off there - the point I'm making is that I'm one of the people who has not.

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
Dont Do It! Your Going To Ruin You Life! I Beg You, Please Stay Away From Drugs!

Anti-Dark

actually theres nothign really wrong with weed......it hasnt' ruined my life.....athletic and academic scholarships, free ride to college at UNC, haha, it's just regular fun :p

*leonslionheart*

Bronze Member
Awards
its not an incrediably horrible drug u know blue...there is much worse out there. its just plain old fun stuff ^_^

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
YOU DUMBSHIT! DRUGS ARE BAD! THERE IS NOTHING RIGHT OR OK ABOUT DRUGS! THEY ARE ILLEGAL FOR A REASON! YOU IDIOT! YOU BRAIN IS NOW USLESS! YOU ARE NOW NOTHING BUT A STUPID PEICE O S**T! WHY? BECUASE OF YOUR ILLEGAL DRUGS!

TM, please scold them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Anti-Dark

my brain is useless???? hahahaha, I'm on the freaking deans list of UNC, do you know how hard that is? I have a full ride b/c of athletics and half academics, do you know how hard that is to get going to UNC? nearly impossible

weed is not bad, I've tried just about every drug, only one i still do is weed though...not that bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back