• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Communist Party

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mermaidman

The Communist Party
I am starting a new clan. No, not everyone can join. Yes, you can apply.

This is the Communist Party. We are all equal. However, as every communist country has shown us before, a leader is far above his subordinates, and I am assuming that position. I am better than you, get over it.

If you care to apply, show your best work here. It can be anything you consider art, I will not discriminate.

This will be a fun clan. Don't get me wrong, I'll have you hustling like dogs, but put up with it.
Let the games begin.

Position
Leader -
mermaidman
Second in Command - Sexual White Chocolate
Those being ruled - Noctis-OG
87875364_718b8e0b99.jpg

Last edited:

mermaidman

See this is what I am talking about! Thank you for trusting the Communist Party, and joining the revolution. You can be second in command, since you are perhaps the only brave soul. I want more people joining.

mermaidman

Yeah you are. I am looking for 2-3 more people. Your first assignment is to recruit 2 more.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Either that or the fact that you did absolutely no advertising. Or maybe the only people who signed up were the only ones who've heard about it.

Well, now come to think of it, we are just scrubs. Yeah that's it.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
This is the Communist Party. We are all equal. However, as every communist country has shown us before, a leader is far above his subordinates, and I am assuming that position. I am better than you, get over it.

probs because "communism" is synonymous with "totalitarianism" in history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back