• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Clans need to do stuff!!! CONQUEST!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ars_Arcanum

i live somewhere in poverty near the edge of sanit
Hey none of the clans never really do anything. There just there.

So were all in clans (at least most of us are) and we sit around and like...dont do anything. yeah.

We need to have stuff like clan wars and clan rivalries.
We need stuff like clan "turf" and clan owned "land" that we take over and dominate.

Maybe the RPG world map can help a bit on the land and area design...i don't know.

Just please...we need the clans to do SOMETHING!

thanks a lot.

H

heartwarrior

yea the land part and takin it over would be awesome and your own turf

Last edited:

Yeah its all good but i have no members :.(...... so im all alone in a clan......

Leon Lionheart

I got an idea when the rpg comes back up we can declare turfs on the rpg map and others can challange the clan for the turf does it sound stupid?

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
Leon Lionheart said:
I got an idea when the rpg comes back up we can declare turfs on the rpg map and others can challange the clan for the turf does it sound stupid?

SOunds good to me. Just Like FFTA! :)

Leon Lionheart

Great so after the rpg comes back up i guess ill start all off and say who owns what part of the map and after every battle the losers have to give up all their gil so is anyone interested in this thing it could be real fun

Dark_Blade

giving up all there gil might be to much for the players they might not like this idea but it sounds good to me.

Leon Lionheart

Yeah it shows if you're a good leader or not and it shows if you have guts and besides it will be a blast

Kingdom2917

Im so cool, I can STILL receive rep
Website
www.myspace.com
What would the rules be like, what if a clan has two members and the other has 5 would 3 people have to sit out, or would it be unfair for the clan with less members?

I will join.

Leon Lionheart

rule number one you must have 5 members in a clan and 5 members picked by the leader will battle

Deidara

You figure that this idea might not be as ludacrous as I may have initially thought it to be. It's not as if there is much purpose as far as the RPG World Map is concerned, but there will definitely need to be organization and order, or otherwise people will argue over sections of the map. Blehness....

You guys know that me and Kingdom will attain utter world domination =)

Kingdom2917

Im so cool, I can STILL receive rep
Website
www.myspace.com
And you guys know on the world map there are only like four places of land if you don't count the really small stuff, o and my clan wants a big peace of land cause we want to get challenged alot, since we are gonna be the best.

Deidara

kingdom2917 said:
And you guys know on the world map there are only like four places of land if you don't count the really small stuff, o and my clan wants a big peace of land cause we want to get challenged alot, since we are gonna be the best.

HOOOOOOOLD THE !@#$ ON!!!!!!

Ahem....

FOUR!? DANG WOMAN!! (No offense)

Yeah.... IT'S A REAL SMALL WORLD ISN'T IT!!??

I demand a re-design in the world map... And I know for a fact that I have more than enough time to waste on it. :D

Leon Lionheart

Yeah you two will be the best but at the end who will conquer all the worlds thats the fun part its sorta kinda of a mystery well discuss it further when the rpg comes back up yes so what there are probably 4 parts but do you have any idea how many clans want those spots come on itll be fun i mean come on kingdom you'll probably lose to somebody.

Last edited:
Back