• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► the chronicles of flame: rise of the twilight king (all chapters here)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grandsword

Website
grandsword.deviantart.com
The chronicles of flame: rise of the twilight kingdom
chapter one: return to the physical world, power reborn: rise model S
(Flame POV)
Where am I? This place isn't my essence chamber, and yet…It feels just like it. Hmm…I suppose I should try to find out where I am...what 's this? I..can't move? What the hell is happening here?
Meanwhile in the outside world...
"I think we've found it…Yes It is...finally the ruins of the twilight kingdom, Solari get in here and begin searching for artifacts and be careful of traps, I DON'T want a repeat of last time, you hear?"
"Yeah yeah jeez I make one little mistake and the old man won't let it go..."
"WHAT WAS THAT?"
'Crap He heard me' "Uh... nothing sir"
"It better be...now get to work."
"Very well then... let's get this over with, let's see here...crap, shiny crap and-oh-this looks interesting...Oh wait Never mind It's just a piece of floating shiny crap."
-Hmm what the... Hey Who are you calling a piece of "floating shiny crap?-
"Who said that?"
-I did, you disrespectful peon-
Huh…Okay. Scratch that last statement. It's a piece of talking floating shiny crap."
-…You are so lucky I can't move, cause if I could, I'd give you a righteous scorching- "Could you please shut up?"
-... Sorry for the outburst I'm just confused, could you please tell me where we are?- "Well the old man said something about some 'ruin of the twilight kingdom,' but this does not look like any type of kingdom I've heard of..."
-What?...Impossible...this place can't be...no..NO NOT AGAIN MY KINGDOM CAN'T BE DESTROYED...not after all I've done to bring it back...-
"I'm sorry but if this is your kingdom you must be ancient, I mean look around no one's been here for at least for a thousand years or more."
-...You...What is your name?-
"My name's Solari."
-Very well then...Solari... could you please take me outside of this place? I want to see what the world looks like now-
"Yeah, I guess so... the old man did say to bring him an artifact, so sure..."

chapter 2 : shocking finds : immortal king within a metal shell? The truth behind Model S!
(Flame POV)
- so this age is technologically advanced and ruled by a world government called 'LEGION' huh- - I guess that's not a big surprise...but to think that I have been placed within this metal shell, a 'BioMetal' as Solari calls it now that is a troubling thought...-
Meanwhile in the outside world...
"So, uh…Model S, what are you planning to do once we're out of here?"
-Model S ? ...Why are you calling me that? I told you my name is Flame-
"Well the reason I'm calling you that is because it would seem strange to call you 'Flame' in your current state and according to what you've told me that BioMetal holds your soul so I thought that the name 'Model S,' short for 'Model Soul,' would be a good fit."
-Model Soul huh? That's...actually quite well thought out. But why ask my plans when I'm stuck like this?-
"Well I'm not going to force anything on you, after all I have no right to force anything on a living being."
-Yeah... but I'm not really a 'living being' anymore am I?-
"You have a soul don't ya? That makes you a living being in my book, after all machines and other non-organic beings don't have souls so even within a BioMetal your still a living being in that sense right?"
-...You're right...even if my true body has perished, I...I still live...and I'll still find some any to help the people of earth with or without a mortal body to use!-
"Huh see, even without your body you still hold your resolve. Ah here we are back to the entrance!" Solaris grinned as the two walked inside a building, "Hey, old man! Where are you! I've found something!"
Old man:"Cough..cough..S-Solari? Is that you? R-r-RUN!"
Solari:"What, why! What's wrong!"
Old man:"M-m-mavericks! They swarmed the campsite... GO now! Before their leader returns! You've got to get out and hide what you discovered...when their leader comes back, I'll tell him that you only found items of low value...now go before it's too la…" Thud! (slumps over as Aeolus pulls out his blade)
Aeolus: "Hmph! Foolish old man, you really thought that you could deceive me? I knew there was a BioMetal within these ruins long before I came here!" states Aeolus arrogantly
Solari:"Y-you monster! Why did you kill him? Why?" drops to his knees
Aeolus:"Hmph! He died because a fool like him does not deserve to see the world I shall make! For I am Aeolus! The wind MegaMan and soon my will shall be law now prepare to die!"
"No...The old man sacrificed himself for me…I...I won't let his sacrifice be in vain!" yells solari as he rises and begins to charge
Model S/Flame -Hmm…you do realize that you're not powerful enough to fight him don't you?- Model S asked.
"I don't care if I am or not, Model S! This bastard killed the old man and will probably kill many more people before he's done! And I won't let him destroy anymore lives!" yells solari as he begins to place a punch
Model S -…Very well, then I won't stop you...but perhaps I can aid you...-
Aeolus: "hmph so you too choose the fool's path...begone!, filthy human" blocks solari's punch and strikes back knocking solari backwards a few feet
solari:"no...NO! I will not fall, this I swear on my very life" tries to get back up but is too weakened to move his body
Model S/Flame: -solari if you truly wish to protect the people of earth and avenge the old man than take hold of my biometal body, from what you have told me I should be able to lend you my strength...-
solari: " model S... I must stop aeolus and I must avenge the old man, to do that I need your power...I need all of your power!"
-very well then solari through your will to protect and your belief in the value of all life you have earned my trust, I will make my power your own!-
solari: "Aeolus!, You will pay for your crimes!" Yells solari as he takes a grip on model S
solari: "MEGAMERGE!" screams solari as he begins to transform
{ during his transformation his leaver jacket turns white and becomes a open chested armor and his body suit gains the glowing lines and decal of model S}
solari:" and with the power of model S I will be your judge, jury and executioner!" yelled Model S solari as the transformation ended​

FALL UNTO OBLIVION, DARK DIVIDE!=DARKNESS

Aeolus: (starts to laugh insanely as he draws his swords) so you think that just because you have the power of a biometal that you can face me,
hmmp you pathetically foolish peon (rushes solari and starts a slashing barrage)
solari: Aeolus! For your disregard of the value of all life, human or not, you have earned the wrath and judgement of the twilight king! ( charges up a shadow energy infused fireball the size of a tank) your judgement is...guilty! Inferno Of the Damned!
(fires off his attack and makes a sword out shadow energy infused flames)
Aeolus: (sees the size of solari's attack and dead-pans) oh shit..(gets hit by the attack and gets slamed into a wall)
solari:Aeolus! This is for the old man(slashes aeolus with the shadow-fire sword five times) this is for defiling this place (slashes aeolus ten times with the shadow-fire sword) and this is to make sure that you never kill Again!(finishes off with a cross slash across aeolus's chest)
the end has come, burn unto oblivion for you crimes!
Aeolus: ( down on one knee and coughing up blood) heh...so the biometal holds more power than I thought...but your still a foolish peon and I'm glad about all that I've done killing and all,(starts laughing insanely ) and my death will cause the greatest evil of all time to be revived!
(The ruins start shaking and a v shaped symbol on the ground starts glowing as aeolus dies)
model S/flame: "that...symbol...no...it can't be...not him, solari stay away from that symbol whatever you do!"
Solari: what are you talking about!(covers eyes as the symbol sends out a blinding burst of power)
Solari: (uncovers eyes and looks at the area where the symbol was) where did he come from!
Model S/ flame: "solari stay on your guard he's more dangerous than you can imagine!"
mystery man: (opens eyes reveals a crimson iris free color to them that looks demonic) SO YOU STILL LIVE FLAME?, HOW IRONIC THAT YOU ARE STUCK IN THE SAME POSITION THAT I ONCE WAS, FORCED TO USE ANOTHER BEINGS BODY TO TAKE ALL ACTION EXCEPT SPEECH AND MOVEMENT, SUCKS DOESN'T IT!
Model S/flame: "shut up, you know all too well that your punishment was all of your doing , the price you paid for causing so much death and destruction to the world darkness!"
Darkness: YES IT WAS... UNTIL I DIED, AND NOW THAT I HAVE BEEN REVIVED I WILL ONCE AGAIN PLUNGE THE WORLD INTO THE DARKEST OF DAYS! ENJOY YOUR WORLD WHILE IT LASTS, FOR THE END WILL SOON BE UPON IT (BEGINS TO TELEPORT AWAY)
model S/Flame: no! I won't let you escape (makes solari chase after him)
Darkness: CONSIDER THIS...( Charges a wave of dark energy) MY FAREWELL! DARK DIVIDE! ( shoots off his attack and flees)

please review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back