• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Chocobo Knights

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancer_91

Website
www.myspace.com
"oh please im 14 and my kills are 157!" "Beat that!!" He rode across the battle field and turned a corner just to fall into a swarm of monsters. All of a sudden he felt a rush of power going through him it was his limit break. " Apocalypes Lance!" His spear turned to a lance with amazing detail to it which weilded great power. He slowed time and one by one he sliced through all the monsters standing in his way

Last edited:

Crest

No! Don't sneeze!
Let's see uh... ACHOO! Huh? Where am I now?
Kain gave an even deeper sigh, he hadn't killed as much and haven't lost as much soldiers because he was busy just preventing a back attack.

"Really now... the recklessness of youth..." He said.

"You were like that when you were that age you know..."

That voice was Kain's personal right hand woman, Myrua, she wore a battle kimono and used a steel fan as her weapon and her chocobo, Diegfried, was of a pure lime green color.

"Yes yes... true but... maybe I should teahc our leader a little lesson."

At that he rode up and smacked the 14 year old leader across the back of his head. As being the oldest... he had to make sure everyone was in line... especially the leader.

Lancer_91

Website
www.myspace.com
"WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU R!!" "First of all Myrua, your not part off the knights i suggest you stay out of our later missions, this does not include you, ill let this one slide but for other missions stay out of it, these missions r Chocobo Knight Business."
"Kain, I suggest you to keep your personal right hand woman out of our missions, she is not part of the team, and if you keep this up ill have to dismiss you from later missions, and even the knights. I also suggest you to be careful of wat you do, this isnt a stiff team this team is full of youth and everyones having fun and likes to have fun with wat there doing, everyone is in line and there having fun at the same time, you should try it and lighten up, if not i dont think this is you kind of team." He goes back into the fight, staring at the girl, and Kain as he rode past.

Last edited:
T

The Marauder

Rides over to the argument. "Aww, why the fuss guys, theres enough to go around!"

Lancer_91

Website
www.myspace.com
"This soldier is stiff, iv already told him....its time to end this battle." He whistles to his chocobo, and Lobo triggers a Choco Meteor killing the remaining monsters. Minutes after , the hostages thanked the team for the help and thanks to them boosted our Knights popularity all around Midgar. "We are just glad we could help, alright team it looks like we have a member in a problem we have to rescue one of our knights from the ruins of ShinRa!" As they ppl cheer the knights ride off to the ruins.

Lancer_91

Website
www.myspace.com
Kingdom_Knight said:
OOC:Sky's being studied because of his ability of making Materia,super strength,and agility.

Sky's Chocobo lay there in the lab too.
ooc: well thats kinda godmodding, ill let it slide but only this once. no one is alowd to have super strength, abilities to make materia, or anything super from here on out, im trying to keep it original FF7. and the agility thing is alright they have great agility in FF7: AC:)

Zexion of the Twilight

Heartless Bas****
Where the spirit shall wander for eternity.
Lancer_91 said:
ooc: well thats kinda godmodding, ill let it slide but only this once. no one is alowd to have super strength, abilities to make materia, or anything super from here on out, im trying to keep it original FF7. and the agility thing is alright they have great agility in FF7: AC:)
OOC:I had to have a reasonable explination.

Crest

No! Don't sneeze!
Let's see uh... ACHOO! Huh? Where am I now?
(ooc: It's escaped? Oi.... I wonder what it is... and I guess my character is on bad terms with the leader ne?)

"Well then... that kind of attitude may lead towards the defection of soldiers. But hey, he's the leader."

Myuar then retreated back as Kain alone went inside.

Lancer_91

Website
www.myspace.com
ooc: it aint you.

As the knights went to investigate Justin said " Were keeping together soldier stay with us!" As the knights went deeper they noticed a bloody trail, leading to a containment tube with water everywhere and the words written 'JENOVA" on it. "Oh dear god not again....." Everyone stands in silence, as they imagined wat happened the last time to this earth that had to do with Jenova. "Im not gonna let that happen again as long as i can do something, Are you with me my troops were not gonna let a nother meteor crash into this earth again. Lifeforce isnt the cure to heal it we are we are the only cure. We can stop this jenova here and now. We r the cure for Jenvova, we can stop it. As long as were here she wont stand a chance, WHOS WITH ME!!" All the soldiers rise their fists and cheer, and yell "YEAH!" "Alright lets stop an apocalypes!" As they advance they can hear foot prints of wat might be Jenova "Be on your guard!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back