• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Chocobo Knights

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Marauder

Chuckles. "100? That's it? Heh, I could kill 100 by throwing stones from a bag!"

Lancer_91

Website
www.myspace.com
"oh Its On Then!!" " how bout 150 fer me, to worry i be sure to steal your kills rookie, just playing with ya!" Speaks over an intercom "Betting in the lobby for most kills place your bets now!" The chocobo just sit there looking at us. ^^;

Last edited:
T

The Marauder

"Well then, lets go!" He sets off at a trot towards the area where monsters have been reported, waiting or the others to come along.

OOC: Im goin to bed, cya guys tomorrow.

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
Jaxec watched as the others argued. He grinned and began preparing Agro for the following battles.

Lancer_91

Website
www.myspace.com
At the seige of monsters. "ALright lets rock this bitch!" All the tropps run into the battle. "Alright men you know wat to do." All the troops start the battle on chocobos then on foot realeasing all the trap surviors. "101, 102, 103." "Come on guys i thought you were gonna give me a challenge!" The battle rages as Justin counts his kills.

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
Jaxec ran through the battle field, slashing any foe who dared near him and his two blades. Agro ran ahead, clawing away enemies. Jaxec whistled and Agro ran to him. Jaxec hopped on and continued his rampage.

jporiey

the battle was doing great , but some of the knights were warn down
all of a sudden every hears a charging towards where they are fighting
they look out towards the sunset and see a figure rapidly riding towards them.
it was the latest recruit to the order of knights , Oblivion.
He controlled his chocobo , Jpoz with amazing skill.
he slid right towards a ferocious looking creature , quickly took out his great spirit sword and slashed at the beast whilst sliding past , every looked shocked to see the riders face...

Crest

No! Don't sneeze!
Let's see uh... ACHOO! Huh? Where am I now?
Kain quickly rode out to the battlefield commenting to no one in particular.

"Honestly... are any of you serious in this?" He slowed down Grishend and began chanting something with his cards. The cards formed infront of him, and began charging a huge lighting beam. He finished and the lightning beam streaked across the battle field clearing a path and actually hitting the other knights to teach them a lesson in battle.

"Never get cocky and let your guard down."

T

The Marauder

Through the battle, Dunjay keeps count of his kills verbally. "98...99...100...101..." In the middle of a slash he is zapped by the lightning and turns around. "Whose side are you on anyways?!"

Lancer_91

Website
www.myspace.com
During the battle Justin hops on Lobo and attacks his foes with a flurry of spear guages and pecks, taking down all his enemies. Justin quickly goes to the hostages and realeases them. "Its ok now leave this place..." He sees a open path. "Follow me!" He leads the hostages out of the fight and in to a safe area. "Stay here." Him and Lobo ran back to the fight and saw his knights quickly taking down the monsters, but some, getting wared down. "Dont give up!"

jporiey

though warm down Oblivion got a sudden surge of power and continued fighting.
Monsters began to crowd around him , he knew the only thing he could do wasthe attack that the had tought him.
Oblivion braced himself....and threw his sword into the air!
at the same time yelling out "Hell Fire!!!"
The Spirit Sword came twirling towards the ground and piecred it , a giant fire star shaped pattern was now embedded on the ground it burnt all the monsters to a chrisp
"I guess my kill count is about 90 now" the fighter said whilst looking at the decimated ground in which he stood upon

T

The Marauder

As the fight continued, Dunjay kept track of his kills, now numbering 135. He looked across the battlefield to see the burning star and yelled jokingly, "showoff!"

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
Sweat ran down Jaxec's face as he continued through the battlefield. He held out his two blades, and chanted a few words. A surge of electricity ran inbetween the two blades. As foes ran at him, he swung his blade, throwing bursts of shockwaves at anything that got near him. A creature jumped out at him and knocked a blade out of his hand, sending thousands of bolts of electricity through the air. Jaxec quickly cancelled the spell and jumped off Agro to get his lost blade.

NeoRiku

Awards
ooc:are we aloud to use Seph's super nova? it would bring my kill count to like120...lol =)

ic:"80..81...82..83. Damnit I can't get enough kills without using any of my spells, but my energy is all out...but I think I have enough left for one spell."

Lancer_91

Website
www.myspace.com
ooc: how did you get in a pod, but continue...i guess, and the super nova thing idk is that considered godmodding to ppl?

ic: With the materia he had in his pocket, he pulled it out and yelled "Holy Judgment." a huge mechanical beast appeared and with shining cannons fired lasers at all the monsters that came there way. During battle he yelled to his troops "It looks like one of our soldiers have been captured by ShinRa survivors!" "After this ppl, we make our way to The ruins of ShinRa corp.!"

T

The Marauder

Rode across the battlefield, his kills totalling 142, he trotted past the mechanical beast that had recently appeared and yelled, "You're falling behind old man!" He continued rampahing through the horde of monsters, skewering 4 more on his lance before shaking them off.

T

The Marauder

Rode across the battlefield, his kills totalling 142, he trotted past the mechanical beast that had recently appeared and yelled, "You're falling behind old man!" He continued rampahing through the horde of monsters, skewering 4 more on his lance before shaking them off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back