• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Blood in KH 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

disneyboy20022

I'm going to make a logical guess about at least 3 worlds where blood might possibly appear in Kingdom Hearts 2

World #1 Pirates of the Carribean -- My reason for this is there was quite a bit of blood throught out the whole movie not just in one scene in particular either so why not in the KH II if they want to get the PotC.

World #2 -- Mulan.... Ok now im sure some of you are thinking that I am one crazy noob for thinking there might be blood in the Mulan world but there was Blood in the movie such as the part of the snow avalanche where Mulan disguised as a man in the chinese army fires a rocket at a cliff to start an avalanche that would fall upon the Shan Yu and the Hun army but in the aftermath if I recall there was blood leaking through her armour and then she faints and well you know the rest.

Wolrd #3 The Lion King --- Again I'm sure your thinking im a crazy noob for listing the beloved Lion King as a possible scene with blood but there was a scene in the movie where in the elephant Graveyard where the Simba and Nala as lion cubs are running from the hyenas and Shenzi the girl Hyena (Voiced by Whoopi Goldberg) almost takes a bite out of Nala's paw and lion cub Simba scractch's a mild bloody scar on that Hyena's Cheek.

Michael

DarkRiku13

disneyboy20022 said:
I'm going to make a logical guess about at least 3 worlds where blood might possibly appear in Kingdom Hearts 2

World #1 Pirates of the Carribean -- My reason for this is there was quite a bit of blood throught out the whole movie not just in one scene in particular either so why not in the KH II if they want to get the PotC.

World #2 -- Mulan.... Ok now im sure some of you are thinking that I am one crazy noob for thinking there might be blood in the Mulan world but there was Blood in the movie such as the part of the snow avalanche where Mulan disguised as a man in the chinese army fires a rocket at a cliff to start an avalanche that would fall upon the Shan Yu and the Hun army but in the aftermath if I recall there was blood leaking through her armour and then she faints and well you know the rest.

Wolrd #3 The Lion King --- Again I'm sure your thinking im a crazy noob for listing the beloved Lion King as a possible scene with blood but there was a scene in the movie where in the elephant Graveyard where the Simba and Nala as lion cubs are running from the hyenas and Shenzi the girl Hyena (Voiced by Whoopi Goldberg) almost takes a bite out of Nala's paw and lion cub Simba scractch's a mild bloody scar on that Hyena's Cheek.

Michael

Well, you have a great point, but dont expect it happing

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
I know that there's blood whenever you slash and kill Hydra (it's transparent and green. If you watched Hercules then you know what i mean). I think that's it.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Riku's Dawn said:
Jackson!?Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What is wrong with you? Seriously, you can get in trouble for doing this.

Riku's Dawn said:
Jackson is here!Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Look, don't spam. You'll get warned and might be even banned. Post this in Forum Insanity in Nonsense if you must.

disneyboy20022 said:

Michael
Ok, I know you're a newbie, but I'm gonna talk to you like everyone's equal, right? I highly doubt that there will be blood in KH2. We didn't see any in KH and besides, there are little kids who play this. It might scare them if they see blood. If there was to be blood in this game, then it would be moved to a certificate of 15 or even 18. But this is a kid's game since it has people in Final Fantasy and Disney characters like Mickey and so on ...

Please don't flame me, but this is just my opinion.

keybladeboi said:
darkcloud - dude, luc the sig. gooo uchiha clan!
Sorry, but this is off topic. Spamming.

Endgame

:D
AngelofDestiny said:
Ok, I know you're a newbie, but I'm gonna talk to you like everyone's equal, right? I highly doubt that there will be blood in KH2. We didn't see any in KH and besides, there are little kids who play this. It might scare them if they see blood. If there was to be blood in this game, then it would be moved to a certificate of 15 or even 18. But this is a kid's game since it has people in Final Fantasy and Disney characters like Mickey and so on ...
Please don't flame me, but this is just my opinion.

I'd tend to agree with you there, I have seen the japanese versions of the Hydra Fight, and know what the others are talking about, but most likely this featrue will be removed in the english version due to harsher censorship laws in the US. In all likelyhood, there will be no blood in KH2 at all.
Oh, and here's a fact for you. You know the little stars and stuff that come ont when you hit something with a keyblade in KH1? The ones that change depending on the keychain you are using? Those were originally intended to be blood splatters.

DualWeilder.

ya i have seen the hydra battle and it will most likely be removed cause i mean youre cutting off the heads... the US wont allow that i dont think... expecially if its rated E10+

i dont mean the battle itself, i mean the blood

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Zetsumi said:
I'd tend to agree with you there, I have seen the japanese versions of the Hydra Fight, and know what the others are talking about, but most likely this featrue will be removed in the english version due to harsher censorship laws in the US. In all likelyhood, there will be no blood in KH2 at all.
Oh, and here's a fact for you. You know the little stars and stuff that come ont when you hit something with a keyblade in KH1? The ones that change depending on the keychain you are using? Those were originally intended to be blood splatters.
Thanks for agreeing with me. Yes, I figured out that the stars were a replacement for blood. It's like I said ... if there was blood, the certificate would have changed and it is a kiddie game here. Ok, not just for kids, but for young adults and adults too. It's good that there isn't blood in it. It may have put a lot of people off.

DualWeilder. said:
ya i have seen the hydra battle and it will most likely be removed cause i mean youre cutting off the heads... the US wont allow that i dont think... expecially if its rated E10+

i dont mean the battle itself, i mean the blood
The UK wouldn't allow that either. It's just like a movie. If there was blood and a lot of swearing (why did I bring swearing into this?), then the certificate would be changed. It's good that there isn't blood at all.

Neo Nobody

Keyblade Knight
see that what i was talking about a few mounths ago because some body has to go crying about blood or somthing the fun ges takeaway look at that show on the wb about the looney toons parents were bitching about the change in the look in the charaters but they still came out with the show some time you have to let things go a little blood fighting a monster and you know what it wasen't even blood it was acid that is why his outfit was messed up there was head choping and goo in the movie so that is what had happed in the game and
kids see a lot worse at home

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Neo Nobody said:
see that what i was talking about a few mounths ago because some body has to go crying about blood or somthing the fun ges takeaway look at that show on the wb about the looney toons parents were bitching about the change in the look in the charaters but they still came out with the show some time you have to let things go a little blood fighting a monster and you know what it wasen't even blood it was acid that is why his outfit was messed up there was head choping and goo in the movie so that is what had happed in the game and
kids see a lot worse at home
I wasn't crying about blood. Having blood in a kid's game with Disney and Final Fantasy characters really isn't the sort of thing people want to see. So there won't be any blood in KH2. See the stars when you hit Heartless with the Keyblade? Think of that as a replacement as blood.

Neo Nobody

Keyblade Knight
ya know i was not talking about you i was talking about adults parents also was their blood in the jap verson of kingdom hearts 1 and nomura said that the kids like us that played the first game when it was first released here have grown over the years so the game matured as well

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
..........this is a disney game right? why would there be blood in it? think about it. that's like saying for a Winnie the Pooh game we should equip Tiger with a machine gun and Christopher Robin with a freaking mini gun...... and no that'd be nneither fun nor right.....

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
ya know i was not talking about you i was talking about adults parents also was their blood in the jap verson of kingdom hearts 1 and nomura said that the kids like us that played the first game when it was first released here have grown over the years so the game matured as well
Yes, but just remember most of the players are kids/teenagers.

Dawning Twilight said:
..........this is a disney game right? why would there be blood in it? think about it. that's like saying for a Winnie the Pooh game we should equip Tiger with a machine gun and Christopher Robin with a freaking mini gun...... and no that'd be nneither fun nor right.....
I've been trying to tell people all day about saying it's a kid's game (mainly) and that it'd be ridiculous for there to be blood.

Neo Nobody

Keyblade Knight
I dont care about their not being blood in it to tell the truth i like kh1 anyway but what i was pissed about is the talk that they might edit out the head choping in the hydra battle that looked really really fun and they are trying to stay true to the movie hercules cut of the hydras head and two grew back in its place every timeand that is not blood it is acid the hydr spits acid so when herc cut of the head that is what was in its throat if you have seen the movie when the hydra ate him and he cut the neck from the inside most of the armor was dissolved

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Dawning Twilight said:
i agree with you basically in a nutshell it'd be so wrong i couldn't even laugh at it!
Yes, you're right. It'd make kids cry if they see blood or at the very least, upset them.

Neo Nobody said:
I dont care about their not being blood in it to tell the truth i like kh1 anyway but what i was pissed about is the talk that they might edit out the head choping in the hydra battle that looked really really fun and they are trying to stay true to the movie hercules cut of the hydras head and two grew back in its place every timeand that is not blood it is acid the hydr spits acid so when herc cut of the head that is what was in its throat if you have seen the movie when the hydra ate him and he cut the neck from the inside most of the armor was dissolved
Yeah, I've seen the film Hercules. I don't know how they're gonna explain the chopping the head off without blood. Stars maybe? But we'll find out the answer when we play KH2 in the near future *sarcastically with near future* ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back