• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Big Day.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tripleh3lix

Website
www.myspace.com
.. I have to Move . O.O... and then hook my tv and ps2 up the same night and play it all night and rush to unpack in the morning and play it all day and all day.. At least its a sexy house. hehe.

prod44

TwilightSoulKey said:
err..yes it will be XD. everybody flees for target, and they only have about 20 copies of the game...and i'm sure 90% of those copies are reserved....and by the time you get there it will be sold out and they will say "come back next week" if that happens....there's only one thing to do...............hunt the city for the game. check every gamestore in the city until you get it.......everyone else will do it and the race will be ON!!! :mad:

but i reserved...so no worries for me :D

oh...dang...well never really bought a game on release date before...well that just sucks...do u think i can still reserve it???...well i HAVE to have the game that day...ill ask my dad to reserve it right away

Rick Mulluns

Website
www.thestarwarsrp.com
Ah, these days remind me of the old days. I was at Wal Mart at 12:00 AM, waiting to get a copy of Halo 2 Special Edition, and when i finaly got to the front, i got the LAST copy.

So remember kids, if you dont reserve games, this could happen to you, or worse.

Ssj7Crono

Website
www.myspace.com
Rick Mulluns said:
Ah, these days remind me of the old days. I was at Wal Mart at 12:00 AM, waiting to get a copy of Halo 2 Special Edition, and when i finaly got to the front, i got the LAST copy.

So remember kids, if you dont reserve games, this could happen to you, or worse.
thats insane, thank god i reserved my kh2 game. its probably going to sell outl.

Rick Mulluns

Website
www.thestarwarsrp.com
milkman64 said:
Once again. Another pointless thread.
Whoop dee doo its coming out next week. WHO GIVES A CRAP!.
Stop making these threads. Please!

Postwhore.jpg

If you dont like the thread, dont stay in it. :p

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
^that pic is funny.....hehehhehe.....

so when does this LE guide come out.....wasnt it around this weekend??

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

Actually, to perfectly honest, I'm not gonna be actually getting Kingdom Hearts II on the day it comes out. See, my birthday is April 7, and decided that she would want to get it for me for my birthday, considering that she knows I've been waiting for it since 2002.

She's going to be picking up the game on the 28th though, because I already preordered it at Gamestop and put $10 on it. She's just gonna pay the other $40 and tax, pick it up, and bring it home.

At one point, she offered to give me the game on the 28th instead of on my actual birthday, but I decided that that wouldn't be in the Birthday spirit, so I'm not getting it until April 7. After all, if I can wait 4 years, I think I can wait 10 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back