• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Big Day.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick Mulluns

Website
www.thestarwarsrp.com
What will you all be doing on the day KH2 comes out?
rolleye00173bh.gif
happy01489xn.gif

T

TwilightBlitz7

havin fun playin it on my ps2 and when i go to school the next day think about kh2 all day

TwilightTrain01

I will be sitting by my phone waiting for EB to call me to say that my copy of Kingdom Hearts 2 is in and then I am going to do a little happy dance. I will then proceed to lock myself in my room and play the game until my eyes hurt from staring at the TV screen.

Roxas_Blivion

i have spring breal before kh2 comes out,witch is march 27th :D ill be playin kh2 alll friggin dayyyyyyy.

Last edited:

KylonCocalina

get the game play it all day stay up playing it till i basically fall unconscious then wake up and play it some more
EDIT-- on a side note who is making the window scroll to the right

Zombo

Play "Sora" when I wake up,and sadly go to school and hopefully be greeted with a fresh copy of Kingdom Hearts II when I get home.

KeyBladeQueen311

well i am getting the gane the 28th but i'm not playing it until the week of my spring break. which just happens to be in april. i want to beat kingdom hearts first. i already beat the game once but there were things i missed and i didn't unlock the secret ending. so i want to do that first !

Master Chief

Stealing someones car that thought they were gonna get kh2 before me cause im cool like that. Then i'll drive away felling good about myself and play it nonstop till i beat it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back