• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Battle for Peace

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

thaniloan

Zieth Comacoda
Website
originalrps.8.forumer.com
Upon hundreds or thousands of years ago were ten warriors possesing magical armour. They were all going to use their armour to bring the world to a very peaceful state. This was a brilliant plan until one day one of the warriors decided to go off on his own and do what ever he wanted, mostly being to torment people. After he left four of the others warriors went to find him and soon enough all five of them were tormenting innocent souls. With this being known the other five stayed faithful to their promise of a peaceful world, but to do this they would have to risk their bodies to get rid of the others. The war between the two has went on for several hundred years with the armour being passed down from generation to generation.

After several hundred years the war has become unknown to most, until one day the armour shows up once again. This being the first time it has ever skipped a generation to the younger ones has provened to force more difficulty onto the warriors. Not having as much wisdom as the older warriors the new ones would have to finish this war on their own, with their newly discovered magical armour. The armour being able to control different types of elements would prove to be helpful or deadly in the battle for peace.

Rules:
The general rules apply
try not to post to much for i won't be on on weekends or the days i have to work.

Good:
Light: Thaniloan
Water: Pwolf
Fire: Cho_Hakkai_657
Earth: Lycianwerewolf13
Darkness:

Bad:
Light:
Water:
Fire: Zangetsu
Earth: Blazedynamo
Darkness: Lycianwerewolf13

Template:
Name:
Good or Bad:
Element:
Weapon:
Apperance:
Bio:

Mine:
Name: Zieth Comacoda
Good or Bad: Good
Element: Light
Weapon: The sword in the pic.
Apperance: ImageShack - Hosting ::
Bio: Zieth grew up with his abusive, alcoholic father. He always took the abuse his father threw at him until one morning when he awoke he discovered a scar on his hand was glowing and the closer he moved to his closet the brighter it got. When he opened his closet he found very light armour that was impenitrable. Upon discover he remembered one of his ancestor's journal that was laying around his room somewhere telling him that the armour gave magical powers to the owner and he needed to find the others to save the world. So after he put the armour on under his clothes he set out to find the others and never return to that house.

Last edited:

pwolf

Name: Ekitai Gogyou
Good or Bad : good
Element: water
Weapon: koutetsu - an ice blade
Apperance:
furuba.jpg
The one on the left.
Bio:Ekitai was at his grandfathers house one day, When he foud his scar on the right shoulder burning. When he walked closer to the basement it eased the pain. When he went in the basemrnt he found nothing of interest, But when he left the basement he was wearing some armor that he could not remove and could not feel pain in. His grandfather explained that there were five armors and That he needs to find them to help protect against the 5 runaways.....

Last edited:

Cho_Hakkai_657

Name:Zebian ((Zee-bi-on)) Ashika
Good or Bad: good
Element: fire
Weapon: silver flute ((It'll work out xD ))
Apperance:
4a583cc9.jpg

Bio: Even as a child, Zebian was in love with music. She started at the age of four playing the piano, with her mother teaching her. On her fifteenth birthday Zebian's mother gave her a flute. It was made with pure silver and the notes it carried, most would say it came from an angel, beautiful. She cherished this gift.

Closing in on her sixteenth birthday, her grandmother told her a story of legendary armour. Though most of it was sketchy, being her grandmother wasn't part of it. Zebian thought it just that, a legend, that is until she found said armour lying on her bed that very day. She took it, found it a perfect fit, and placed her clothes over it.

M

Miss Murder

((Fine then, I'll be one of the bad people))

Name: Vince Maikaio ((Maikai means hell in Japanese))

Good or Bad: Bad

Element: Darkness

Weapon: Ketsueki (blood) Gai (scythe)- When Vince kills someone with this blade, their blood remains eternally on it and inside of it, becoming a part of his weapon and adding to its power.

Apperance:
anime_guy.jpg

That is his scythe also.

Bio: Vince never knew his family, but he always did know of his ancestry and his evil ancestors. He decided that he wouldn't let his ancestor's memory die away with him and became evil - just like him. Similar to a ripple in water, neverending and continuing always.

Vince in one of the leaders of darkness, and such is his element. One day he found a suit of lightweight armor beside him at night, the moonlight reflecting off of it. Lightning and thunder echoed and flashed in the distance as Vince put the armor on under his usual dark clothing. He knew of this armor since he knew of his ancestry and the legends told of it.

Now the true evil within him has been unleashed.

Last edited:

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Name: Ronan Tazuki

Good or Bad: Bad

Element: Fire

Weapon: Tensa Zangetsu

Apperance:
ichigo%20hollow.jpg

Bio: Ronan was raised as an orphan and trained every day and hoped that he could save the world one day. One day as he was training a mysterious man, stained with blood, interrupted Ronan. The mans face was hidden under a large hat, but it was clear that he enjoyed killing what or who he killed. Ronan ran inside the building to see everyone dead. Then, somthing clicked inside of Ronan. He runed around to see six more men behind him. Within a split second, Ronan killed all but one of the men. As he was about to kill the last man, white mask appered on his face. It seemed to take over his whole attitude. Soon after his sword turned black. The mask told Ronan that he must claim mor lives to keep only himself alive to find a armor with powers greater than anyones. Ronan regained his concious and killed the last man and killed anyone that stood in his way to fnd the armor..

Last edited:

Aegis

YES! I'm joining this roleplay. Don't worry, I'm more than literate enough to take part, so please save me the spot for the controller of darkness who has alligned himself with those that call themselves good in this.

I actually have a pretty good idea for what I'd like my character to be like, and I'm liking it. This should be fun. =D

M

Miss Murder

((EDIT: Never mind what I said before. . .

So, do we have to fill out all the spots before we start?))

BlazeDynamo

Reppin' The 305, Y'now that Miami-Dade County.
Tell me if anything is wrong, me being only Eleven, and kinda new to rping I may needs bits of help.

Template:
Name:Sky Ortiz.
Good or Bad:Bad.
Element:Earth.
Weapon:1.)Dream Eater: A very dark keyblade, meant for destroying the dreams of someone, and turning them into nightmares.
DM2.jpg

2.)Dream Eater-Swift Form:Dream Eater reveals it's true form, from the anger and hate which rest inside his heart.Every ounce out strenght, and darkness is poured into the keyblade to create the sword.The sword, when activated is pure black.It some-what resembles clouds Buster Sword.In this state, it unleashes incredible speed on the user.But, as large as it may seem, it is extremely light-weight for Sky, yet heavy for others.
_Dream Eater-Blitz form:In this form the black sword, lets out red markings.The markings make the blade extremely heavy for Sky yet, makes the sword ten times stronger.
_Dream Eater-Final Phase:In this form a large demonic eye opens up on the middle of the sword.The markings from Blitz Form remain, but now shine.It is still black, yet alot more heavier then Blitz.Sky spent most of his time training with this form the most.
.)Rip:Rip is a black glove on his right hand.The glove has a whole on the middle of the palm area.The whole, moves the air extremely fast creating an ultra sonic sound.This sound can infiltrate the human body and shut it down as Sky pleases.But, Sky hasn't used it so he dosent know what it can do.
Apperance:If this is okay, I will use the dude on the right of Pwolfs picture,
Bio:Sky believes he is the best of the best when it comes to fighting hand to hand.Sky can fight, flip, kick, and punch to what he says.Sky can get real cocky when in a fight.Suprisingly this cockiness makes him lose from time to time.

Sky comes from a rich family on Twilight town.Yet he hates being rich.He believes he isn't 'Normal.'Sky has an older sister and younger brother who love to fight just like him.But, just not as much.

Around the age five, his sister and him got into a fight beside the pool.Sky lost, and fell into the pool and almost drowned.Ever since them he has trained in fighting to beat his older sister.Yet he cant.

At ten, he joined a Junior fighting league to test his skills.But, he thought he could make it first.yet, he didn't.He made third and alot of rivals.And one day at school, he found out one of those rivals went to his same school.And guess what.Sky started a fight with him.Sky won, and never saw his rival again.

Then at thirteen he grew a big passion for music.Such as Hip-Hop, Rap, and some rock.So he decided to find a way to split music, into a fighting style.And he did.So usually when he fights he carries his MP3 with him and goes with the flow of the music.If it is fast, then his attacks are fast, endless, and somewhat weak.If the song is slow, his attacks are slow and powerful.

Around now, Sky is rich from making money of his music.Upon rolling through dirt,dust, crap,boxes, and more crap, Sky rolled upon an armour suit which he is capable of turning into a ring for easy traveling.

M

Miss Murder

^You don't have awful spelling for an 11 year old. . .I wish I could have spelt that good when I was 11.

OOC: I'll make another character then, on the good side. Sound good? Well, here it is:

Name: Alexa Hisakata ( Hisakata= Moon)
Good or Bad: Good
Element: (Well, crap. . .the good ones are taken and I've already done darkness. . .) Fine then, Earth. . .
Weapon:
chakrams.jpg

Axel's Chakrams :D Cept they have Earth powers, not fire.
Apperance:
a.jpg

Cept of course she looks like she's 15. . .and doesn't fly.
Bio: Alexa was born alone, and she lived most of her life that way. But when she was 13, she was found by a kind, elderly couple who took her in and raised her. (for two years) But then, when Alexa was 15, the kind elderly couple were killed by soldiers of Darkness, fighting in the war. This should have been enough to turn Alexa to the darkness, it was certainly devastating enough, but her heart was too strong and she remained in the light.

As a result of this, a light suit of armor appeared beside her one day. Alexa put it on under her usual clothes. She had learned of the legend of the armor and the war from the elderly woman's stories, so she knew exactly what it was she was supposed to do. Alexa is plenty strong and clever enough, for she grew up most of her life alone and on the streets, though she never begged or asked for anything even once, and never did she really look like a street-rat.

But now Alexa wears the armor, and is prepared for the armies of darkness. Or so she thinks. . .

M

Miss Murder

Well, since this is seemingly dead I'm going to take my first character elsewhere. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back