• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

^^ ~ The Awesome Fanclub Of Zeagal ~ ^^

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Hmm.....true true! You can do that.

As for me, I still need to get a job and if I do, I'm saving it all for a DS, 358/2 Days, (possibly a used The World Ends With You), a BBS, and FF: Dissidia but people kept telling me to buy all of it seperate and get the other later on.

That works but I'm kinda impatient unless if it comes to saving money, then that's different as I'm weird like that. XD But I rather save my money for all those game and get all the games together and such, so I don't have to WAIT to buy one or another because that annoys me if I have to get one seperate and if I save money for all of it, it's worth it. XD At least for me...since it's time consuming in a sense.

Danica Syer

Yeahhhhhh.....and that's no fun if you can't get it all....unless there was a condition like that, for example, say your poor and living on the streets. :C

Anywho, how's the Zeagal today? How are you on Dissidia? :3

Zeagal

Lick It Good
The Zeagal is good. I started making a bracelet for my mom. In Dissidia I'm on the I think seventh scenario. It's very fun.
How's the Candy?

Danica Syer

Candy is good, making something right now in GIMP. :)

Ooh that's nice.....a bracelet huh? Like what kind and what stuff does it have on there?

Danica Syer

I'm not sure. Probably Namine or Zack Fair or some character I like. XD
Are you going to make bracelets for your sisters too?

Zeagal

Lick It Good
No, you see the three of us are making presents for our parents this week. We give eachother other stuff our mom buys.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
It's nice but at the same time it angers me. It probably would have caused a snow day were we not on vacation.

;-; I'm registering for the draft now.

Danica Syer

Well your lucky then.......but yeah, know what you mean. Snow Days aren't good...then that means extra day of school right?

The draft? Really? :C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back