• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Alchemist FanClub!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who's the best in the FMA series?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
Ok ok, he was the VA for Al hence why you are the KKAA in his personal FC Forum XD Don't kill me XD And your fantasy lover next to him plays Ed, sorry XD Only real VA's I remember by heart are Chris Sabat, Kyle Hebert, Sunny Straight, and all time fave Chuck Huber.

:p

I remember Aaron and Sunny did commentation on the episode hughes died. Very funny combo XD

EDIT- But remember, I am Wise Sage, very mature XD

Darkness of White

Wow it's been a long time
Website
lighthearts.proboards104.com
My fantasy lover????!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!? HOW DARE YOU?!?!?!?!?!? VIC IS ONLY THE WAY I FOUND DNANGEL, NOT WHAT I BASED MY STORY OFF OF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
LOLPAGESTRETCH

So apparently Ling made one of his first appearances in Brotherhood not very long ago.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
My fantasy lover????!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!? HOW DARE YOU?!?!?!?!?!? VIC IS ONLY THE WAY I FOUND DNANGEL, NOT WHAT I BASED MY STORY OFF OF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T_T I hope this is play anger, cuz if you really are mad I am sorry, didn't mean it as insult :(

So apparently Ling made one of his first appearances in Brotherhood not very long ago.

Finally!! I am on episode 6 so can't wait to get to that part :D

Ta-Chan

/E S C A P E;;ǝɹnlıɐɟ
I has a youtube vid or two with me >.>

well, used to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back