• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the 3rd enemy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sephiroth3008

in your memories guideing you to darkness
ok i was watching the deep dive video when it flashs the organization numbers under number 8 I saw a text that said "the third enemy = nobody" "who is nobody you ask" they are the noct***" the rest of the line was cut off so this tells us that the new enemys where the 1st the heartless 2nd and nobodys 3rd also don't hate me for bringing this up but this tells us that the movie wasnt just for kingdom hearts 2 because if i showed you this this a year ago this would be big news but the point is look carefully at the movies they might have clues for kingdom hearts BBS (also don't tell me im in the wrong section or this has been talked about before just keep those thoughts to yourself plz also can someone tell me the name of the song in deep dive its been buging me)

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
The Disney Villians are the sesond. The heartless are the first. Or the other way around.

griever

The song that plays in deep dive is probably the most directly named of them all... it's just called organization XIII xD

Last edited:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
The song that plays in deep dive is probably the most directly named of them all... it's just called organization XIII xD

Yes that is correct. Along side of the fact that BBS wasn't thought of during KH1, when that video was made.

evilinterpol

this is for pmf
1.stop thinking you know everything
2.there not talking about the disney villans when they talk about the first enemys, thats not really putting much thought into villans in a story
3.they did have the storyline for bbs done before kh 1 , because if you hear simple and clean backwards , it explains that ten years beyond a hero sent for you , and bbs is ten years before kh1
4. im just sick of your ****ing stupidity:angry:

as for the guy on top, good job at noticing the details in kh vids:thumbup:

KCDjedi

I made this some time ago.

It's the path the lines follow throughout that video.

trentp1223

this is for pmf
2.there not talking about the disney villans when they talk about the first enemys, thats not really putting much thought into villans in a story
3.they did have the storyline for bbs done before kh 1 , because if you hear simple and clean backwards , it explains that ten years beyond a hero sent for you , and bbs is ten years before kh1

as for the guy on top, good job at noticing the details in kh vids:thumbup:

hey evilinterpol, dont you EVER talk to PMF that way! Becaome friends with him and you might get some respect, or you can learn the hard way.

evilinterpol

its hard not to insult him when on every thread hes always acting like he knows everything

and i doubt you can really do anything to me, im not against you either, pmf needs a smaller ego

sunkiss

Awards
Website
www.mudkipz.ws
this is for pmf

as for the guy on top, good job at noticing the details in kh vids

its hard not to insult him when on every thread hes always acting like he knows everything

and i doubt you can really do anything to me, im not against you either, pmf needs a smaller ego

lol, stfu, he's just correcting people and he's helping them understand.
Ohhh, I get it, you're jealous of him! >:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
this is for pmf

I've thought of a wonderful gift for you Cloud. Shall I give you dispair?

Whoa, it's seems little miss Sally Sue got sand in her vagina. Oh what's that? PMS as well? Well no wonder you're being such a ****. Don't worry guys, PMF can handle girls on they're period:

[Waves hand/Jedi Mind Trick] This is not the PMF you're looking for. You're very pretty. Of course I'd totally date you if you weren't bleeding for the next 6 days.

Or I say that because it's confirmed in a Nomura report. I can't remember which one. It was either from 2004...or 2005.

But if you paid attention you'd know that Simple and Clean was made BEFORE KH1 came out. The whole "backwards lyrics" thing never proves anything. Like how people say you can hear "Worship Satan 666" when you play "Gotta catch 'em all" backwards.

With the exception of Santuary, none of the KH themes by Utada were made for the game they represented. Sanctuary was made specifically for KH2. ^_^...Or editted. It was one of those words.

4. im just sick of your ****ing stupidity/

What are you going to do about it? Type angrily at your screen?
Besides, you're a pointless member anyway. I think the failed abortion attempt you call your life needs to be ended...Old Yeller style. But that's not my call to make; nor is it your call to flame members because you don't like them.

Everything I say is truth. Don't like it, ignore me.

But since you wanna be bigbad, I'll tell you what. I live in Pittsburgh, PA. I live in the slums most would call a ghetto. You find me without getting stabbed or shot first, I'll let you punch me in the face. ^_^

Aren't I the nicest guy ever?

EDIT: Also, as far as my "ego" goes, I have a right to have one. I earned it after years for theorizing and putting up with no0bs like you. I don't come knock the c--k out your mouth when you're doing your job/hobby. I don't interrupt you while you're turning tricks on the corner, so don't bother me when I'm correcting newbs on what they missed. Alright? Alright.

Have a nice day. ^_^

Last edited:

carsonj

Website
www.freewebs.com
Wow, I leave KHIF for a month and I come back to the same drama that was here before. Reguardless, it's still entertaining.

evilinterpol, I know how you're feeling right now. I had a few outbursts when I started on these forums too, but you have to learn to respect the elders of the forums. Bluntly, people like PMF are smarter than you and are trying to make a forums a better place by not letting people live in their ignorance and preaching false information. Once you realize that, you won't be getting so mad.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
PMF, as much as I like watching you work, can you be a little less crude? It can get a little annoying.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
lol, stfu, he's just correcting people and he's helping them understand.
Ohhh, I get it, you're jealous of him! >:

dont you EVER talk to PMF that way! Becaome friends with him and you might get some respect, or you can learn the hard way.

Yeah, let's kiss PMF's a*s a little more so that we will all get more respected by our fellow members.

Bullshit.

Everything I say is truth.

Lol

Didn't you post a chart about what the different colorings of your posts? Care to remind me what purple means?

@evilinterpol: PMF can post however he wants, we've all got unique posting styles. If he wants to act like the big boss, let him. As long as he doesn't break the rules, everything he says is perfectly okay.

And you have to admit, he is often (note, I said often) right with story-related stuff, cause he's just one hell of an attentive KH player so you shouldn't freak out every time he says he's right, and rather ask if he's got some sort of proof for his points.
After all, we're trying to have a discussion here.

Back on topic, besides what PMF said about the time the production of BBS started, people often forget that that video was not much more than a concept video.
Many things we have seen there and that might have seemed significant to us in the past, have never shown up. I don't think it should be taken too seriously.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Yeah, let's kiss PMF's a*s a little more so that we will all get more respected by our fellow members.

Bullshit.

People don't have to kiss my ass, but I AM amused by it. Just don't be jerks.

Was anything I said, while I was on topic, untrue?

Didn't you post a chart about what the different colorings of your posts? Care to remind me what purple means?

Why yes my good sir. ^_^

Purple is for when I'm in a general good mood. If I'm actually staying on topic in purple, that means I'm making light of a situation, but still handling the situation as if I were going to be banned. Purple is also my generic choice of color. In this particular case, I was just making fun of evilinterpol.

As long as he doesn't break the rules, everything he says is perfectly okay.

pfft. I break the rules everyday. This post is breaking the rules.

And you have to admit, he is often (note, I said often) right with story-related stuff, cause he's just one hell of an attentive KH player so you shouldn't freak out every time he says he's right, and rather ask if he's got some sort of proof for his points.

Like I said, I was right ^_^

Rightness means EVERYTHING.

PMF, as much as I like watching you work, can you be a little less crude? It can get a little annoying

I tend to let a little jerk slip every now and again, but I'm generally making light of a situation. If I say something "mean" more often than not, I'm making light of something.

Otacon: Just like in my japanese anime! [Otaku face]
^ I wonder how many will get that joke.

KCDjedi

Metal Gear Solid reference, correct?

Look how quick I am to say I know what you're talking about *raises hand* "Pick me, Pick me"

Anyway....
In my earlier post it shows all that was said and how it's network looks.
One thing that I always found of interest was that the one line comes directly out of the middle of the word Nobody, with "Endless" (whatever that is) between Nobody and Heartless.

Unused stuff though, probably.

Macabre

Gold Member
This thread should have a Solid Discussion.

A funny Pun,no?

:lol:

Aww,come in,it's kinda funny.

So anyways,do any of you think that Endless is going to be the name of the new enemies?

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥

Lolsnake.

He uses the exact same line in Metal Gear Solid, too, if I remember correctly.

Was anything I said, while I was on topic, untrue?

I just lol'd. What I lol'd about back there, though, I'll let you decide. :D

Anyway, I guess your overly sarcastic and rude posts are interpreted wrongly most of time by lil newblets who haven't been on this forums too long. Can't do much about that.

So anyways,do any of you think that Endless is going to be the name of the new enemies?

Endless? Where'd you get this idea from?

Sounds weird to me, it's an adjective and not really too suited as a name, imho.

KCDjedi

Actually it was Metal Gear Awesome 2 :3

Oh well... it's close enough for government work.

"So anyways,do any of you think that Endless is going to be the name of the new enemies? "

Eh, on one hand it's an interesting concept, and on the other it doeesn't really fit with the "rules" we know about in the KH Universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back