• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The #1 thing I want to see in KH2...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
Nevi said:
Okay, back on topic. Another great thing to see in KH2 would be some closure between Cloud and Aeris! Man, he walked into the library and then the screen freaking screen faded!
haha i loved seeing cloud in KH.............. ok i never played any ff game untill after i played KH... but i always thought cloud was the coolest... now i've played/ beaten ff7 like 4 times and eagerly await Advent children..... and ddirge of cerberus.... and before crisis (which phone will it be on!??)..... and crisis core..... :D

now then.... i want to see more fusions!! all weve seen in action is sora/ goofy.... what can we expect for others hmm..?

Nevi

Website
nevi-sites.tripod.com
Donald: "Let's tie one on!!"
Sora: "I swear to drunk I'm not God!"
Donald: "Oh yes you are... I've never seen a drunker spiky headed dude in my life."
*sora and donald look over to see cloud dressed in his wallmarket outfit*
Donald: "I stand corrected..."
Sora: "Me three!"

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
haha i loved seeing cloud in KH.............. ok i never played any ff game untill after i played KH... but i always thought cloud was the coolest... now i've played/ beaten ff7 like 4 times and eagerly await Advent children..... and ddirge of cerberus.... and before crisis (which phone will it be on!??)..... and crisis core..... :D

now then.... i want to see more FUSIONS!! all weve seen in action is sora/ goofy.... what can we expect for others hmm..?

When Sora's clothes change color.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
that would be hilarious to see Donald and Goofy drunk.....ahem back on topic the fusion with your party members is going to be one of my top 5 favs of KH2 just seeing the different transformations will be well worth the wait for KH2, 2 years ago when i first picked up KH1 i never thought that KH2 would have fusion with party members. it was a complete and satisfying suprise to hear that it was in KH2.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
i have to go right now my mom is yelling at me to get off because my typing is bothering her. (shes two doors away i know she cant hear that good) lol see ya later guys and girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back