• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TGS expectations

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

I doubt you're going to get that.
The new trailer is apparently going to focus heavily on fighting, aka gameplay.
Seeing as how the Organization's Somebodies are mere cameos in the game, I doubt they would put it into the trailers. Seems like something they would just save for when you actually play it.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i think they will show a trailer with a cutscene showing TAV or one of them having a keycharm, more scenes on agito 13 (not likely) more on ff13 in general and possibly more on ff14.

A

Azrael

What do you expect to see on tgs 09 and the other event.
I just want to see how the organization somebodies look like, just the tought of a real zexion....

I kind of hope they show them briefly in the trailer alongside Ansem the Wise.

-new BBS trailer
-new BBS demo
-BBS release date (for japan)
-information regarding PSPGO

hopefully.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Clips from Deep Space and Snow White's World.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Now there's something far more realistic and likely. Certainly Deep Space at least.

Why wouldn't they?

i just assume the tokyo game show would be more about game then console

anyways i hope they give out a trailer about ffXIV online, or some more info on ff13 games

State

Awards
ff13 previews
bbs demo
days gameplay footage
coded information
ff14 concept art

Athaydea

Bronze Member
all im really concerned about at this point is the release date so that we can get a rough idea of the Na. release ..id like to see a bit of MX ..but as far as game play stuff goes - i mean itd be cool to see the worlds but id rather wait to expereince them visually when it comes out ..and we already know enough about tav's fighting style in what not ..so unless theres actuall information coming out ..i doubt we'll see anything relatively "new" so to speak

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
MORE KINGDOM HEARTS STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please

Well, that's a given.

Anyway, I hope the demo features Aqua. I want it to be in Snow White's world, preferably. We know next to nothing about it, and I just want confirmation of the Evil Queen.

Frionel

Website
www.myspae.com
i just assume the tokyo game show would be more about game then console

anyways i hope they give out a trailer about ffXIV online, or some more info on ff13 games

PSP Go will likely have a good presence, and they'll probably reveal most of the PSN launch games. FF13 will be the only title in Fabula Nova Crystallis with any real exhibition, according to Nomura at least. Things may change. I'd love for any news on Versus, which looks like the superior title (despite the only gameplay screens being from a low quality scan from far earlier in the year).

I think that BBS will have more of an announced release window more than a date, I honestly expect a 2010 release in Japan. A release before at least January just seems unlikely to me.

I also hope that ANY BBS demo sees it's way to the Japanese PSN before the year's end.

Mr Yippie

I hope gameplay at TGS for BBS involves the Gantu battle.

For some reason that looks really cool.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
i hope to see more of aqua and DS!!!!

Abbot

Seeing as how the Organization's Somebodies are mere cameos in the game, I doubt they would put it into the trailers. Seems like something they would just save for when you actually play it.

You're completely sure they're cameos? Where'd you get the info?

And besides, I know one of the apprentices will have a more important role than the others, possibly reaching farther than 'cameo'.

Braig:

"For some unknown reason, Braig has a larger part in this game than the other five of Ansem the Wise's apprentices, except for Xehanort. Before fighting Sora in Kingdom Hearts II as his Nobody Xigbar, he mentions that Sora wasn't even half the hero that the "others" were. By this, Xigbar was refering to the three heroes from Birth By Sleep: Terra, Ven, and Aqua. This shows that Braig did meet the three heroes sometime. Also, while about to fight Xion in Wonderland in Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, he is distracted when he sees her as Ven, implying that he has had some memorable experience with the hero."

miiworld2

Awards
Meh. I'm expecting nothing. Too much expectation leads to disappointment. I rather be surprised instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back