• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tetsuya Nomura shares new message about Kingdom Hearts Missing Link

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
There’s a hidden video on the Kingdom Hearts YouTube page in the KH Mobile playlist. Very likely a trailer for next week!

HakaishinChampa

Awards
KH games on consoles, what a novel concept. What's next, playable 358/2 Days? :p
maybe they could do a psudeo-remake with Missing Link?

Special Events that you play through that take place during 358/2 Days, but upon completion of it you get a new scene that ties in with Union X?

Perhaps during one of the Castle Oblivion days we could get a scene with Marluxia & Larxene having a conversation relating to their UX days. Of course they wouldn't remember anything but it would be an interesting conversation.

just an idea, I'm sure we'll probably see some stuff that takes place during 358/2 Days though.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
bc2b1637594e4511f1c0175abd3586ed.jpg

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
We finally get a new KH trailer this week for the first time in a year and a half. 😭

I’m thinking tomorrow or Thursday are most likely to be a week after either of the last week’s posts. Here’s hoping they don’t make us wait all week long.

LucemFerto

Awards
Yeah, really really exciting!

I'm especially intrigued by who the new support cast is going to be! Union X disappointed a bit seeing as the actual friendship group of the PC never got named or any real character development, but the Dark Road cast was surprisingly strong for something that was only a few hours of cutscenes.

That's definitely something I enjoy about all the prequels is the expansive casts they're willing to introduce (that are not just echoes/iterations of Sora, Riku and Kairi). Super super excited to see who will meet us in Missing-Link!

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Yeah, really really exciting!

I'm especially intrigued by who the new support cast is going to be! Union X disappointed a bit seeing as the actual friendship group of the PC never got named or any real character development, but the Dark Road cast was surprisingly strong for something that was only a few hours of cutscenes.

That's definitely something I enjoy about all the prequels is the expansive casts they're willing to introduce (that are not just echoes/iterations of Sora, Riku and Kairi). Super super excited to see who will meet us in Missing-Link!

Maybe we’ll get a Sigurd face reveal! I’m excited to see the new characters too. Even just to see the designs with the mix of Nomura and Bloodborne aesthetics.

Back