• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Test

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anagram

Banned
Ja, Mitternachtssnack. Den müsste man erstmal da haben :D

And since I'm being eaten by Anagram, who knows if I'll even get to see the sunlight again Q_Q

*pets*Dont worry I'll spare your life after a few nibbles o3o

Muke

whatever
Awards
i might as well just dance dance
tumblr_n4f1r1iqYC1s0gqq8o2_250.gif

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
How nice of you, gram D:
My english skills are great too tho!!1!1

Ja, keine Ahnung. Habe noch eine Birne und ein paar Möhren da. :/ Toll.

Muke

whatever
Awards
How nice of you, gram D:
My english skills are great too tho!!1!1

Ja, keine Ahnung. Habe noch eine Birne und ein paar Möhren da. :/ Toll.
Hmm. Dann trink einfach 'n Schluck Wasser oder so. Weiß auch nicht weiter, tbh.. xD

Uuh, you guys, if someone gets pissed because of our german talk, just tell us. :3

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Hmm. Dann trink einfach 'n Schluck Wasser oder so. Weiß auch nicht weiter, tbh.. xD

Uuh, you guys, if someone gets pissed because of our german talk, just tell us. :3

'N Schluck Wasser bei Hunger. q.q Das bringt doch nichts. Habe nun aber Zitronenkekse gefunden :D Warum machst du überhaupt durch?

Yeah, right. It's nothing of much importance tho anyways, don't worry guys. :D

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
His moves are like nothing ever seen~

Why would you prefer english!? D:

English is quite easier most of the time and way more smooth.

What I favor about the german language is that we actually use capital letters for the start of our nouns. It looks so much more......neat! :3

Muke

whatever
Awards
'N Schluck Wasser bei Hunger. q.q Das bringt doch nichts. Habe nun aber Zitronenkekse gefunden :D Warum machst du überhaupt durch?

Yeah, right. It's nothing of much importance tho anyways, don't worry guys. :D
We're basically just talking about what VoidGear. could eat. He found something now, lol

Schmecken sie denn auch? xD
Hab jetzt irgendwie auch Hunger bekommen. :x

Weiß nicht. Einfach so, wahrscheinlich.
Ich denke mir an Wochenenden immer: "Morgen hast du eh keine Schule, also kannst du auch wach bleiben".

Die ganzen Energys von vorher wegen dem ganzen Lernen machen halt dann den Rest... /D

Anagram

Banned

What I favor about the german language is that we actually use capital letters for the start of our nouns. It looks so much more......neat! :3
English is smoother? o_0 Really?

We only capitalize specific stuff for some reason. xD

Muke

whatever
Awards

This, actually.
Sometimes I am just like "Could we talk in english? Way easier", lol
I don't know why, English just sounds so nice. xD

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I'M A GIRL. I'M A SHE. Q_Q

Die sind richtig lecker. :X Aber auch teuer, deswegen wollte ich die sparen.
Ach so, ja, ich hab auch seit langem mal drei Tage am Stück frei. xD Schlafen kann man wenn man tot ist. (Y)

Irgendwie werde ich von Energy Drinks immer richtig müde. Keine Ahnung, vielleicht wirkt Zucker bei mir anti-energetisch. xD

Muke

whatever
Awards

Yup, it actually is. There are millions of rules in the German language, and it's a pain to learn all of them.

English, on the other hand... you basically only capitalize "I", names (like cities and stuff), and the beginning of a sentence. that's it, most of the time.

In German you have just so many rules when to capitalize which verb and so on ~.~

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

I think german is the only language to still capitalize nouns. At least I know of no other language in which that is done.

Muke

whatever
Awards

Ach so, ja, ich hab auch seit langem mal drei Tage am Stück frei. xD Schlafen kann man wenn man tot ist. (Y)

Irgendwie werde ich von Energy Drinks immer richtig müde. Keine Ahnung, vielleicht wirkt Zucker bei mir anti-energetisch. xD
Sorry about that, forgot to type the S. My bad, lol

Drei Tage am Stück frei... jetzt bin ich neidisch. xD
Naja, bei meinem Bruder ist es auch so, dass er von denen richtig müde wird. Ich denke, da ist jeder Mensch einfach anders. xD
(Wie sonst eigentlich auch :'D)

Anagram

Banned

A she? REALLY? I DEMAND PROOF!

Yup, it actually is. There are millions of rules in the German language, and it's a pain to learn all of them.

English, on the other hand... you basically only capitalize "I", names (like cities and stuff), and the beginning of a sentence. that's it, most of the time.

In German you have just so many rules when to capitalize which verb and so on ~.~
It's sad to know languages can have so many rules. D=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back