• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Test

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Sorry about that, forgot to type the S. My bad, lol

Drei Tage am Stück frei... jetzt bin ich neidisch. xD
Naja, bei meinem Bruder ist es auch so, dass er von denen richtig müde wird. Ich denke, da ist jeder Mensch einfach anders. xD
(Wie sonst eigentlich auch :'D)

Na ja, gut, dafür arbeite ich für gewöhnlich zwei bis drei Samstage im Monat. xD Auch nicht unbedingt der Wahnsinn.
Ja, leider. Aber ich trinke die auch eher für den Geschmack. So Apfel-Kiwi und son Kram. :3c

Muke

whatever
Awards
A she? REALLY? I DEMAND PROOF!

It's sad to know languages can have so many rules. D=
LOL to the part with the proof

Yup, isn't it? Only our dumb German has so many rules, I think. Not too sure, so don't quote me on that. ヽ(〃・ω・)ノ

Anagram

Banned
LOL to the part with the proof

Yup, isn't it? Only our dumb German has so many rules, I think. Not too sure, so don't quote me on that. ヽ(〃・ω・)ノ
I know asian languages can be a pain. Japan has a couple dialects and all kinda of crap. A symbol can be a paragraph, a spoken speech two words.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Don't call german dumb. q.q
I know the rules suck and stuff, but other than that, it can be a really really beautiful language q.q

Muke

whatever
Awards
Na ja, gut, dafür arbeite ich für gewöhnlich zwei bis drei Samstage im Monat. xD Auch nicht unbedingt der Wahnsinn.
Ja, leider. Aber ich trinke die auch eher für den Geschmack. So Apfel-Kiwi und son Kram. :3c
Hm, kann ich verstehen.. :/

Hehe, macht meine Cousine auch so. Meistens sind's dann Kirsch-Energys. :'D

Muke

whatever
Awards
Don't call german dumb. q.q
I know the rules suck and stuff, but other than that, it can be a really really beautiful language q.q
Well, yeah, if utilized correct. xDD

I really love German Covers, though. Especially this one Madoka/Magia Cover is soooo beautiful.
And hey, it does sound mystic as well. Pretty nice. xD

By the way, does anyone know how to request a Sticky or so? xD

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Don't worry, Osprey. Muke and I are the Germans here, but we're so much of spammers that it suffices for a whole bunch.

Yeah, well, german needs to be used the right way and I see it's difficult for a foreigner to learn. But seriously, I'm glad I'm german. I like it a lot.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Osprey, if we annoy you, just tell us. We can also talk in English, got no problem with that :p

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Glad to be from your country? What is this foreign concept?

Huh? I don't get the second question xD
Yeah I'm just glad I learned german since I was a kid because I like it a lot and learning it as anything but my mother tongue would probably suck xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back