• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terrell Owens or Randy Moss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Owens or Moss?

• Owens is better

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Moss is better

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

moogles

Who do you think is the better WR? I'm an Eagles fan and I hate the Raiders, but that's not the basis of my decision. I think TO is better because he makes the little plays up and till the big one while Randy Moss tries to make the big play right out of the huddle. Not to mention TO is just so big it makes him difficult to tackle. He's number 1 in yards after making the catch.

T

TheTerrorofDeath

I did not vote because I hate them all. Terell Owens talks too much shit and the Falcons beat them!!! haha anyways Randy Moss is too cocky.

moogles

I follow the Eagles pretty thouroughly and Terrell Owens doesn't actually talk that much shit. He's a jackass, but he helps win games.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
I said TO cause he's the best WR in the league and he doesn't talk much shit either I'm a Atlanta fan too cause I live in Georgia but I like the Eagles too

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
Hmmm . . . this is a hard one. I'm gonna say . . . Randy Moss is the better WR, or at least he's the one I would pick of I were a head coach of a team. Randy Moss isn't as big as T.O., but he has more speed and is better at catching the ball than T.O. in my opinion, especially balls that go deep.

moogles

Patriots suck! But at least they are on their downfall. So much for three straight Super Bowls. Hahahahahahah!

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Hah yeah. They are on a downfall and will stay on one. As much as you guys watch football apparently you guys don't watch the EAgels. TO talked so much shit last year. He may have cut down this year, but he sucks anyways. Falcons kicked their ASS!

moogles

The Falcons didn't kick the Eagles ass. They won, but it was hardly a blowout. The Falcons wouldn't have won if Trotter wasn't kicked out of the game for a fight before the game. He was essential for stopping the Falcons from running the ball and forcing Vick to pass which we all know he can't.

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Yeah even though I love the Falcons Vick is starting to piss me off. He needs to practice his passing instead of gettting ready to have his legs borken. Trotter would of helped but we still would of won.

Black Chaos Mage

Here's how I see it. Randy Moss is by far the most talented WR in the game right now, and if he could harness his ability, he could put the record books to shame. But TO on the other hand is one of the strongest WR in the game, and doest the little things better than Moss does. Plus what TO can bring to a game, week to week, healthy or not(super bowl 39) trumps what Randy Moss(attitude included) can produce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back