• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra's weapon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkSide hunter

Hey guys i have a theory about terra's weapon i would say that it's probbly nothing but i don't know it might be some kind of sign! you guys tell me what you think

OK so terra's weapon some say it's a keyblade some say it's not but i'm not really worried about that so much but more so the design of the keyblade it's very odd looking with these six horizontal teeth!......so could this mean anything?

I remembered someone on this site posting a thread about MX or ansem i forget which one.:embarassed: having six
apprentices!...could this represent the six teeth on terra's keyblade because the thing looks down right odd and doesn't look like or pretty much close to any other keyblade in the series!

but i'm smart enough to know that it just doesn't have that design for nothing. i don't know about you guys but it's just food for thought!

roxasisamazing

But you can call me RIA
In Sora's basement playing ping pong with Roxas
you are refering to Ansem the Wise's Apprentices... but Terra isn't an apprentice... and even if he was Xehanort.... he wouldnt be AtW's apprentice during the trailer...i doubt that your keyblade theory, its just a little.... mediocre

Last edited:

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OK so terra's weapon some say it's a keyblade some say it's not but i'm not really worried about that so much but more so the design of the keyblade it's very odd looking with these six horizontal teeth!......so could this mean anything?

It's a Keyblade until stated otherwise. The fact it lacks a Keychain means it's either because Terra's an apprentice (and then we get something like the Soul Eater, yet yes a Keyblade), or a fake Keyblade altogether.
As for the design, it's just a different type of key. The Fenrir wasn't your average 'key' design either, but there are still keys like that. My mom actually has a key like Terra's on her keyholder for my grandmother's place. It's Nomura probably trying to renovate after so long, and the thick, massive design fits Terra's character and fighting style more than a Keyblade like the KK would.

I remembered someone on this site posting a thread about MX or ansem i forget which one.:embarassed: having six
apprentices!...could this represent the six teeth on terra's keyblade because the thing looks down right odd and doesn't look like or pretty much close to any other keyblade in the series!

I think that's reading a mite too much into the matter.

99% EbIL

Yes, as everyone said, your theory is way off. I would like to know what would happen if Sora took the Keychain off his Keyblade? Would it continue to be the KK? Could it take the form of one of VAT's keyblades? It wouldn't be strange if one of there keyblades carried on to him after there death. It defiantly wouldn't be a fake, i highly doubt that VAT's keybldes are fake ether, they just don't have keychains, so they cant change forms, and there obviously powerful enough with out a keychain.

Awards
Terra has a key shaped blade. I don't think we have to debate whether or not it's a Keyblade (though its authenticity is another matter).

You should note something interesting about its shape though. All of the Keyblades up until this point, aside from Fenrir, (even Ven/Aqua/DS's keyblades) are modeled after generic skeleton keys. Terra's Keyblade is the first to incorporate a double-sided design (Fenrir has really just a generic modern key design).

Attemisc

Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait... wait...

People are more concerned with the number of teeth on Terra's weapon than they are with the fact that it can transform into a hovering scooter? Or a giant laser cannon resembling an archery bow?

Are people really THAT bored waiting for the next KH game?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait... wait...

People are more concerned with the number of teeth on Terra's weapon than they are with the fact that it can transform into a hovering scooter? Or a giant laser cannon resembling an archery bow?

Are people really THAT bored waiting for the next KH game?

The fight was non-canon.

Not to mention we see Terra using more powerful attacks on a weaker opponent than Master Xehanort, when it should really be the other way around.

Aondixns

Its not a keyblade its a...

key-cannon-car-bow-whip-fisto'doom-blade!

All joking aside I'm sure it will play some role in the future of the series but I mean we have so little information its impossible to guess.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
All joking aside I'm sure it will play some role in the future of the series but I mean we have so little information its impossible to guess.

Seeing how the fight was developed without Nomura's knowledge, and he stated bluntly that whether or not the LS is really Terra doesn't matter in the least (namely - it doesn't matter at all), Nomura couldn't care less about this thing. It might be retconned into importance beyond what the LS said, but that's not something we hold our breath waiting for.

Aondixns

Seeing how the fight was developed without Nomura's knowledge, and he stated bluntly that whether or not the LS is really Terra doesn't matter in the least (namely - it doesn't matter at all), Nomura couldn't care less about this thing. It might be retconned into importance beyond what the LS said, but that's not something we hold our breath waiting for.

I was referring to the keyblade's shape in general rather than the fight.

Sorry for the confusion.

Aondixns

Yes but that and other 'non-standards' all have a purpose.

Fenrir: Used to resemble Sephiroth's sword.

The Road to Dawn: Used to mimic Riku's wing weapon from KH1/COM

While it may not be a major point, I'm sure it will be mentioned at one point or another.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Yes but that and other 'non-standards' all have a purpose.

Fenrir: Used to resemble Sephiroth's sword.

The Road to Dawn: Used to mimic Riku's wing weapon from KH1/COM

While it may not be a major point, I'm sure it will be mentioned at one point or another.

...I'd much sooner put the Fenrir to represent Cloud's buster sword than Sephiroth's long ass katana. That doesn't change the fact that it's a Keychain that mattered, and that they did a non-standard Key-design.

As for the WtD, it is a standard Key in the sense everything other than the Fenrir is. It's long and has a 'tooth' at the end. Stanard as they get.

Aondixns

Now that you mention it you are right about Fenrir; defiantly a reference towards the Buster Sword.

Anywho all I am saying is that the shape of this Keyblade will come in to play (in a very minor way) sometime throughout the story of Birth by Sleep.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I think it's all just aesthetics representative of someone's personality. The only way I can see the shape of the keyblade mattering is if it changed, not like with a keychain.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I didn't play FM+ so I didn't even know that it changed. So...I still think the shape would matter if it changed in a canon matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back