• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra's weapon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

3-D

Join Me
behind you... Go ahead look, i dare you...
Now that you mention it you are right about Fenrir; defiantly a reference towards the Buster Sword.

Anywho all I am saying is that the shape of this Keyblade will come in to play (in a very minor way) sometime throughout the story of Birth by Sleep.

i think otherwise...

i think the only things special about terras keyblade is the way he summons it, and that it has no keychain

Aero

walking down the hallway talking to myself out lou
Why is everybody worried about the keyblades, lets skip over to the fact that the video after the final mix+ makes no sense seeing that the way to dawn is in it. If heartless didn't exist back in bbs why is it there. The keychain is a heartless symbol. And by the way the other kingdom key that "Mickey" found in the door of darkness in KH.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It's not supposed to. It was a concept video. It was to show that Sora, Riku and Mickey, the present day wielders, are related to Terra, Aqua and Ven, the wielders of the past.
Notice that in the FM+ secret ending TAV already have their proper Keyblades, and even that is a concept video. it's not to be taken "literally"

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Oh fun fact.
Remember how The Lingering Sentiment fight was developed without Nomura's knowledge?
So was Riku being a party member. :D
That's non-canon too.
And that's of course before we get into the issue of what Limit abilities really are and that most of the swords are - swords and not Keyblades and made of energy and yadda yadda yadda

Aondixns

Oh fun fact.
Remember how The Lingering Sentiment fight was developed without Nomura's knowledge?
So was Riku being a party member. :D
That's non-canon too.
And that's of course before we get into the issue of what Limit abilities really are and that most of the swords are - swords and not Keyblades and made of energy and yadda yadda yadda

How can Riku being a party member be non-canon? He fought with Sora against Xemnas and was a key element in many events that happened in the world that never was. I can accept that Nomura may not have known about it until last minute but obvious his knowledge does not make or break cannon, KH is a group project with many members and writers, not just the will of one man. If you can provide a link which says that Rikus presence is non-cannon I will accept it but until then...

For the record if this came off as hositle I apologize I just want to see where you are drawing your conclusion from.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
It's more so the limit that's noncanon to me, regardless of him being in the party, he would still be present in the events in the World That Never Was.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
I remembered someone on this site posting a thread about MX or ansem i forget which one.:embarassed: having six
apprentices!...could this represent the six teeth on terra's keyblade because the thing looks down right odd and doesn't look like or pretty much close to any other keyblade in the series!
!

No.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
No, there's no direct link between Ansem the Wise and Terra.

Seriously, none.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
How can Riku being a party member be non-canon? He fought with Sora against Xemnas and was a key element in many events that happened in the world that never was. I can accept that Nomura may not have known about it until last minute but obvious his knowledge does not make or break cannon, KH is a group project with many members and writers, not just the will of one man. If you can provide a link which says that Rikus presence is non-cannon I will accept it but until then...

Actually, Nomura knowing or not knowing about something being put in-game makes or breaks canon, since it means whether or not what they developed was approved by him. The LS isn't canon because Nomura never told them what to do with the fight.
The same goes with Riku being in the party. His limits and reaction commands for better or worse weren't under Nomura's supervision, hence

It's more so the limit that's noncanon to me.

This is what I meant.
The Lingering Sentiment as well was there, otherwise how could his words be yes canon? Words don't just appear out of nowhere, someone had to have said them. Hence why I consider the LS being there canon.
However, what took place in his fight with Sora, and the fight as a whole, are probably non-canon - because unlike the words the LS spoke, Nomura never gave the fight credibility, and in fact even lowered the entire thing's importance by saying it didn't matter whether or not that was really Terra - which means it wasn't.

Riku was there in TWTNW. He fought with Sora as I'm certain Mickey did too, albeit behind the scenes due to him not being playable as a party member.
However, what we did get to see of Riku being playable in the party, being his Limit technique with Sora, in which their weapons changed and altered, in a manner similar to the LS's - that is what I consider the non-canon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back