• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra's Power

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sexy Angel
Heya, CHARGE here. Note, this isnt as epic as i hoped it would be. Ah well.

OK, so most of us know that at the end of KH2FM+ Secret Ending, Terra's eyes turn yellow, shown here:

BBS_Terra.jpg

all right, now read this please, and thanks to FATE:

OK its like this...
Ive been out of KHI for a long time and now that Ive come back I came to notice that barely any of you(I think) got to know about this half a year old news concerning KH BbS gameplay-- called Fatal Mode which is kind of like the new drive form. But if Im wrong I deeply apologize.

Here's a link: Kingdom Hearts battle system gets Fatal Mode - PSP Fanboy

Birth by Sleep looks good. And, new details and screenshots from Famitsu make it even better. The article highlights two new features of the new PSP Kingdom Hearts game's battle mode: the Command meter and Fatal Mode. Players are encouraged to battle furiously, as each attack they execute will fill the Command meter. Once the Command meter fills, players will be able to launch a special attack (which can supposedly be custom mapped).

Terra (the guy that looks a bit too much like Zack from Crisis Core) also has an extra mode: Fatal Mode, which unsurprisingly delivers one-hit kills to enemies.

Watch teh BBS Leaked Video please... or just read:

Teh all powahfulz Terra said:
This power... I use for my friends!

So, Terra's power, otherwize known as Fatal Mode is being activated in the SE of KH2FM+.

Thats all.

A

Aqua.

So Im quessing that Fatal mode is like a drive form only without infusing themselves with magic clothes like sora did. Kind of like a Berserk mode if you may say.?

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
So Fatal Mode must have something to do with darkness, because yellow eyes are a sign of being too close to it.

State

Awards
GREATEST THEORY I HAVE EVER READED!!!!!!!!!
SINCE THIS IS A GREAT THEORY IT IS UN-OBJECTIONABLE!!!!!
Since Terra's Limit ability is a One Hit KO move he uses so much power that his eyes change into a Berserk state.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Then that means Fatal Mode = darkness, since yellow eyes = too close to the darkness...

Perhaps it was given to him by MX...

State

Awards
Then that means Fatal Mode = darkness, since yellow eyes = too close to the darkness...

Perhaps it was given to him by MX...

OBJECTION!
Do yu have evidence that MX gave that power to Terra? The yellow eyes are a mere coincidence, that's all, also, we do not know if the Limit ability is given in the BEGINING or at the MIDDLE of the story/game.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I'm sorry, but it drives me insane when you post "OBJECTION!".

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
OBJECTION!
Do yu have evidence that MX gave that power to Terra?

<_< Read... I said "perhaps"... Seeing as how MX seems to want Terra to "return to him" and Terra shouted before the power part "I don't care about being master", I simply put two and two together...

The yellow eyes are a mere coincidence, that's all, also, we do not know if the Limit ability is given in the BEGINING or at the MIDDLE of the story/game.

No, it isn't... Nomura has said that yellow eyes = being too close to the darkness... Meaning, if Fatal Mode gives Terra yellow eyes, Fatal Mode = darkness...

State

Awards
I'm sorry, but it drives me insane when you post "OBJECTION!".

The prosecution will refrain from personal attacks/opinions. This is the way I post so if you have a problem, I don't care.
Still, there might be a SLIM possibility that MX gave that power to Terra to "stop the problem MX started."

shadow_of_light

i would say that the yellow eyes could possibly mean he's using darkness or at least some type of power that is higher than what he can usually withstand.
and going along with what awsemo said, i think that the fatal mode has to be BBSs version of the drive bar. and i wanna say that there could be some connection (however small...i'm just goin on a whim) between VAT and sora's drive mode. at least as far as what we saw from the final mix+ ending and what the drives involve...

Faris

Perfect Harmony
hmmm i wonder if auqa and ven have these 'fatal' mode type forms

and if this has been said sorry i kind of just skimmed through the replys.

ps OBJECTION haha i love it

State

Awards
hmmm i wonder if auqa and ven have these 'fatal' mode type forms

and if this has been said sorry i kind of just skimmed through the replys.

ps OBJECTION haha i love it

OBJECTION!
There's a pic with Ven having a Fatal Mode gauge!
Thank you!
*bows*

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
The article said that only Terra has Fatal Mode.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
*hits desk*
OBJECTION!
There's a pic with Ven having the Fatal gauge.
Thank you!
*bows*

I don't think so. Maybe you're mistaking the Fatal gauge for the Concentration gauge.

Birth by Sleep looks good. And, new details and screenshots from Famitsu make it even better. The article highlights two new features of the new PSP Kingdom Hearts game's battle mode: the Command meter and Fatal Mode. Players are encouraged to battle furiously, as each attack they execute will fill the Command meter. Once the Command meter fills, players will be able to launch a special attack (which can supposedly be custom mapped).

Terra (the guy that looks a bit too much like Zack from Crisis Core) also has an extra mode: Fatal Mode, which unsurprisingly delivers one-hit kills to enemies. Make sure you check out the screenshots by visiting Famitsu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back