• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra's "Magical Helmet"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ansemcontainer

did anyone notice how Terra's helmet seems to be ok after everything? in all the pictures we have seen with him he tends to have a "full helmet".... but in the KH2FM+ secret ending his helmet breaks. then in the picture from the first kh bbs comercial his helmet faceplate is broken in half. but when you battle him as the LS he has a full helmet..

also how can he see through metal? his helmet has NO eye holes to see through...man this is on magiCAL helmet XD :toungesmile:

Athaydea

Bronze Member
after seen what he can do to his keyblade .. i really dont find it hard to believe that he can see through a helmet with no eye holes ?? lol

shadow_of_light

magical helmet?! i think not.
one, that pic with half the helmet gone, that was just to show what they could do. two, not seeing through the mask? i know this is not what it is, but ever heard of tinted windows? you can see out but no one can see in. i don't see how the helmet not breaking proves its magical. thats just how they wanted it to go in the fm+ secret ending.......

Mahagna

*Handyman plays*

Who can the job???
The Magic man can!
Who's the magic man?
Terra!
The magic man can
the magic man can!
'

Anyway maybe Terra (as stated in the song) is magic not the helmet. I mean think of it maybe his magical color changing eyes have somtin to do with it. I mean there blue one place yellow another its confusing:bored::huh:

shadow15

I think that it was in the past before the fight between those guys who damaged the armor and in Birth by Sleep you will get to battle Sora or something...
You know that was a portal you would think it was the past for the way it seemed and all, It still could have been in the past because Sora and Riku and so forth have probably been involved the whole time...

ansemcontainer

magical helmet?! i think not.
one, that pic with half the helmet gone, that was just to show what they could do. two, not seeing through the mask? i know this is not what it is, but ever heard of tinted windows? you can see out but no one can see in. i don't see how the helmet not breaking proves its magical. thats just how they wanted it to go in the fm+ secret ending.......

i was saying the helmet breaking and being back to normal is weird and i do believe its a metal mask... but we dont know XD

*THIS*

*Handyman plays*

Who can the job???
The Magic man can!
Who's the magic man?
Terra!
The magic man can
the magic man can!
'

its ridiculous <3 lol

Athaydea

Bronze Member
I think there is an eyes holes for their helmet. o_O

haha .. i personally dont know if there are any .. and didnt bother to check .. i was just going by what the original post said .. and mentioned that after seeing what he can do to his keyblade .. it wouldnt suprise me if he can see through a helmet that doesnt have eye holes to see through

Stars

&#12522;&#12463;
haha .. i personally dont know if there are any .. and didnt bother to check .. i was just going by what the original post said .. and mentioned that after seeing what he can do to his keyblade .. it wouldnt suprise me if he can see through a helmet that doesnt have eye holes to see through

I noticed TAV have eyes holes on their helmet in secret ending, but the knight battle, i fogot.. i think no.. lol D:

Madsix

what if the helmet is like TINTED or whatever it's called when the glass can't be seen in only out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you people are stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree,It's like we can see outside from the inside but we can't see inside from the outside:toungesmile:

Y

Yannis

did anyone notice how Terra's helmet seems to be ok after everything? in all the pictures we have seen with him he tends to have a "full helmet".... but in the KH2FM+ secret ending his helmet breaks. then in the picture from the first kh bbs comercial his helmet faceplate is broken in half. but when you battle him as the LS he has a full helmet..

also how can he see through metal? his helmet has NO eye holes to see through...man this is on magiCAL helmet XD :toungesmile:
ahhahahaha Terra´s and LS´s helmets has glass in it. Like sunglasses :lol: still i think they are magical, like keyblade..you can maybe summon them..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back