• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra's Keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Alright I haven't made a thread in a while and I thought I'd post this one up. Well I think that A keyblade wielder doesn't pick the next one but rather the keyblade of the previous wielder will choose the next user. By this I mean Terra's keyblade chose Riku as the next user, not Terra himself.

What I'm also saying is the "enigmatic solider" is actually in fact Terra's keyblade's spirit, this would sort of support the Terra=Xehanort thing because if Terra were to turn into Xehanort then Terra's keyblade would be the enigmatic solider instead of Terra's spirit.. if that makes sense. Since it is the keyblade of Terra it is able to manifest some form of it's wielder to combat Sora, since Sora has the keyblade and Riku doesn't.

That would also bring me to Aqua's armor and keyblade in The Room of Sleep. Xigbar told Zexion that he once heard a voice talk back, this could simply be Aqua's keyblade somehow allowing her wielder to manifest in some shape or form to talk to Xemnas. (This part of my theory is sort of a stab in the dark though)

Another thing I'd like to point out is that "if" Terra's keyblade and choose the next wielder how come Aqua's and Ven's can't? Well this is what I think.. I think that VAT are competing. Yeah, they're comrades and fellow apprentices and all but what if they were all competing to be a keyblade "master" and not just a keyblade wielder. I sort of got this idea when I watched a trailer and Terra said something like, "I don't care about being master. I use this power for my friends." What I think is Terra is the winner but his victory is short lived.. because of the whole MX thing.. forcing the keyblade to pick the next wielder, one with a strong heart. It chose one that Terra had some sort of contact with and that person is Riku.

(This part is sorta far-fetched so you don't have to pay that much attention to it) Now back to the competing part, anyone who has lost in the competition to become master loses their keyblade and it goes to the Keyblade graveyard. This is another part that I'll throw in here for the hell of it. You have a choice whether you want to compete for the title of master or not, but if you do choose to take part you risk the ability to wield and if you lose your keyblade wielding is gone.. thus sending it to the keyblade graveyard.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
If the LS was the spirit of the Keyblade that chose Sora, why did he tell Sora he didn't choose him, when the KK obviously did choose Sora at the end over Riku?
As for it detaching itself from Xehanort, how would you explain Xehanort opening the door to the Heart of Radiant Garden, if his Keyblade "abandoned" him?

As for Aqua's Keyblade, and this ties in with Terra's as well - they're apprentices. I think you should keep that in mind and narrow down a bit the credit you give them.

As for the competition, Nomura stated that there are as many Keyblades as there are qualified Hearts. Whether or not you're a Master of that Keyblade is up to you and how strong your Heart is, not who you're fighting against or who you beat.

Attemisc

I insert my agreement with Rain.

Also, you confused me at first by calling Lingering Sentiment the Enigmatic Soldier. I thought you were talking about the DS for a second.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I'm calling LS the spirit of Terra's keyblade that chose Riku as the next keyblade wielder.. giving him the ability to wield the keyblade and nothing more. What happens after that was the spirit of KK that chose Sora over Riku. I'm not saying KK and Terra's keyblade spirit are the same, they are different spirits of different keyblades.

Ienzo_VI

^^^ we dont know, but its not really a door that would be open/you wouldn't just stumble upon it

Ansem Report 5

To study the Heartless behavior, I picked one out for observation. It wiggled its antennae and, as if sensing a target, headed deep into the castle.

In the deepest part of the castle, its antennae began vibrating, as if searching for something.

Suddenly, a strange door appeared. I'd never known of its existence.

It had a large keyhole, but didn't seem to be locked. So, I opened the door.

What I saw on the other side mystified me.

What was that powerful mass of energy?

That night I observed a great meteor shower in the sky.

Could it be related to the door that I have opened?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back