• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra's and Sora's keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingudamu

Website
sora-no-haatsu.deviantart.com

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I don't think there's THAT much of a resemblance, to be honest. I did notice that, though. I do believe that there is definitely a connection between the KK and Terra, though...

Ventus

i think there´s a connection between them, but whatever...
they don´t even look alike

Athel

Machinist
they really don't look much alike. kingdom key's lame and terra's is awesome. 'nuf said.

The Luna Divider

I don't see the resemblance also but now that you mention Terra's keyblade i have something to say. Note that Terra's keyblade has more "tooths" then the other keyblades. It is just like it has the shape of a lockpick or something like it. Maybe this keyblade can unlock special keyholes.

KHII+FM

Um...Sorry if this has been said before, but has anyone noticed how similar looking Terr's and sora's keyblades are? I dont mean completely, though--just the basic concept. Like the "3- toothed" end of the blade and the square(ish) shaped handel?

that's the SHAPE of a keyblade!of coarse there's a resemblance.Sora's AND King Mickey's are the same,only the colors have been switched.

Sexy Angel
I dont see any resemblance in the appearance of terras and soras blades... the design might be somewhat similar.

Xehanort: 17

KeybladE.......

The Keyblade is said to hold phenomenal power. One legend says its wielder saved the world, while another says that he wrought chaos and ruin upon it.

The keyblades don't look alike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back