• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terraforming

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
It's possible, we could do the same of our own moon, just not on the fictional scale we see in the movies; you've seen all of the impact craters right? A reminder of how fragile our lives are and how the moon came in handy, thousands of times.

Titan actually is part of Greek Mythology.

Titan (mythology) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Joe_Keybladerz

Titan actually is part of Greek Mythology.
Yes, I know, thats why it reminds me of the greek mythology I study so much. =D

And yeah, I can imagine a crater hitting us humans on the moon, It would create a bloody accident, I'd rather not imagine it. *swaps aways the image from head*

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Well rarely anything hits the moon these days, or at least anything noticeable, but asteroids and meteorites are always a threat, even to Earth.

Joe_Keybladerz

I was watching manswers on spike (Rated: TV MA) and they said that the natural disaster most dangerous to you are meteorietes, they have more probability of hitting you than anything else.

very differentiable
Awards
I've heard that if you get a copper spear to twirl fast enough, it generates a magnetic field. So if you get a giant copper sphere to twirl fast enough in both the north pole and south pole of mars, it can just work. And the copper stuff, I saw it on the history channel. =D

That doesn't help shit. If it's for science you shouldn't listen to history channel, they don't know shit. The essential ingredients for a magnetic field are metal and AC running through it. Just moving a piece of metal doesn't do anything.

very differentiable
Awards
That seriously won't work. You need either a magnetised piece of metal (ie: rubbed it along a metal) Or create a magnet yourself. The only way of doing that is by letting AC run through it, that's because magnetic fields are related to electric fields. Relatively speaking, alternating an electric field or magnetic field causes the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back