• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marluxia #11

Heres a good terra photo

terra.jpg

Jaden007

do u have one for ven's keyblade and a full body picture of Ven and Aqua if u dont mind its for a photo Album and a collage

Not to be rude or anything, but why don't you look for yourself. You obviously have the internet or else you wouldnt be on this site.

TwistedHeartz

Terra looks like a beast compared to those two... LOL I never seen Aqua's keyblade before. It looks nice ;o;

Maverick E.S

Virus
That was awesome when Terra stuck his keyblade in the ground and then took his helmet off and his eyes turned yellow....that was aweeeesome and the music played perfectly with it :p

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
I Found Ven and Aqua's Armour now all i need is Vens Keyblade Just his Keyblade Here is the Link For the Amour Google Image Search It is somewhere on the page as Rachel and Suriel i think

wow...I hate those guys. They stole my OC. >_< Among a bunch of other DA artwork.

Aqua's keyblade resembles Photon Debugger, at least the handle anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back