• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blazetponca

I just rewatched the BBS trailer that came out forever ago and noticed after Ven was frozen by MX you see Terra's eyes change colors and glow. When i saw that it reminded me of Ansem from KH1. Does anyone know whats up with that?

αsiя

space coke
It's telling us that Terra is connected to the darkness

Manifesto

Billy Mays is always right - you can never go wrong with Billy Mays. Anyways, yes it does mean that there is a connection there.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Listen to Billy Mays. It's because Terra has a connection to and is using the power of darkness.

TeamMatt

hahaha Everyone's like listen to Billy Mays he's right funny stuff...but yeah it's Terra connection to darkness.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
While the video is conceptual and you should take it with a grain of salt, you can presume as everyone else has said; Terra possibly has a connection to the darkness/is drawing on dark power from what we can piece together from the cutscenes/screenshots with MX.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back