• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra = Xehanort ?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zubine

I was reading someones theory and whatever but I just got some idea in my head, short and simple:

Terra is Xehanort, he always was and he was a good guy. Maybe after his eyes changed color- kingdom heart's effect on him- he turned evil, maybe killed the bald guy cause he used dark powers and also killed his two friends. Then at that point he lost his memories and only remembered that Xehanort killed them, he forgot that HE is Xehanort? I dunno soem weird randomness so yeah

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Terra can't be Xehanort, plain and simple. Terra claims he hates Xehanort. Oh, sure, we can say that Xemnas might not have exactly liked his former self, but in that case, he's reffered to as "Xehanort" constantly, and speaks much like he would have done.

Is it just me, or have these topics suddenly popped up during my absence?

Last edited:

Apollo

Silver Member
ya I agree with HD he said he hate him! but I guess he could hate himself but I doubt it!

Mysterious

KA ME HA ME HA!
your theory is cool
but i disagree
xehanort isn't terra, his eyes turning yellow don't mean he is xehanort

Sexy Angel
God! Where do people get these ideas? Do they atoumaticaly think that Terra is Xehanort cuz they look the same? Roxas and Ven look the EXCACT same, but they arent eachother.

Anyways, where do people come up with these ideas?

master yen sid

decent theory, but im sorry to say that it can't be true. why would xehanort hate himself? and plus, xehanort lost his heart....and sora killed his heartless, so how could he appear before sora in khfm2?

Dark Kuja

Terra could be Xehanort before he became Xehanort. The old man may be Xehanort from the future, making Xehanort his own most hated enemy.

V

V.A.T.13

I think he's a form of Xehanort. D:

C'mon. You do NOT have two characters that look almost or Exactly the same for no reason. Thats just lazy. :/

Sexy Angel
Just because someone looks like someone else, doesnt mean that the second person is the same of the first one... (that came out bizzare-like)

i could look like George Bush, and wouldnt be. Roxas looks excactly like Ven, but it doesnt mean he is. (Yes, Vat, i know your Roxas/Ven theory and i agree to it.) Terra doesnt look like Xehanort at all, except some similar face... parts. And maybe some hair.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

C'mon. You do NOT have two characters that look almost or Exactly the same for no reason. Thats just lazy. :/

I agree wholeheartedly. A reason that isn't because he is a form of Xehanort. Maybe you should make another theory thread, so you can get your point across better...?

V

V.A.T.13

^ D: .............shit.
The first one was a bitch to type...

I'll try to...it'll be long though...

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards

But Xehanort and Terra do not hold that many similiarities (non physical)...
Sure, you can say that both Xemnas and Terra have rage and hate, but that's it...
Xehanort, Xemnas and Xehanort's Heartless all share far more attitudes and way of thinking...

Haven't seen you in a while, CHARGE!!!! ^.^...

neon6

Repeat the following: TERRA IS NOT XEHANORT. THIS WORLD IS MADE OF LOVE AND PEACE.

V

V.A.T.13

LOVE IS NOT PEACE. THIS XEHANORT IS MADE OF TERRA AND WORLD.

AM I DOIN IT RIGHT?

OC: Same hair, same eyes ( not color, but shape ), same body structure, same shape of face, same attack, both have armored forms....there is a connection there...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back