• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra | Xehanort | Birth By Sleep

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EastHype

This thread is OVER hehe. sorry i needed to compile my information and it was late so i made so many errors in my theory.

Last edited:

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
my reasoning was in the KH 2 secret endings when Master Xehanort split into two then one took on the form of the apprentice.

That scene could easily (and most likely is) non canon. It could be foreshadowing something or simply be making connections.

This is similar to Riku's body taking on the form of Xehanort's heartless due to Riku's lust for power.

Riku took XH's form because he used XH's power that was inside his heart.

in the end of the game he accepts darkness but he weilds it only to fight darkness and although he succeeds in defeating Xehanort's heartless Riku is still engulfed in darkness which means he would retain the form of Xehanort.

Did you even see the scene after CoM R/R? Riku walked out of Castle Oblivion as Riku. He doesn't gain the form of Xehanort until he battles Roxas.

Now in the new trailer Xehanort tells Terra 'cross the wall between light and dark' 'To my origin' now this would most likely referring to the Nobodies, beings neither of light nor darkness which would make sense to classify Master Xehanort as a Nobody and his apprentice a Heartless due to his name being an anagram for both 'Another' and 'No Heart.

No. No. No. No. No. No. No.
Xehanort created the heartless and therefore, the nobodies, when he was Ansem's apprentice, which is after the events of BBS take place. Ergo, neither heartless nor nobody existed during BBS.

He also tells Terra he is tired of waiting for him so he must've targeted Ventus to become his new "host" or rather to bait Terra, since Ven seems to be wavering when Maleficent tells Ven the truth and Aqua is rushing to assist him.

Evidently not, seeing as how MX frozen Ven then threw him off the cliff like he was useless...

In the End of the KH 2 Special Ending it would seem Master Xehanort gains acces to Kingdom hearts, While Terra stares at the sky his pupil seem to change color my quess is that Xehanort has already begun to gain control over Terra and assumes his form.

No. Yellow eyes show someone close to darkness.
All this is showing is that Terra is getting closer to darkness.

when Xehanort is taken in by Ansem the Wise he resembles Terra rather than Master Xehanort now when Mickey paid a vist to Ansem The Wise Xehanort discovered a door in Ansem's basement, strange it only appears when Xehanort is there where as Ansem and his apprentices were unaware of this door.

Xehanort found it before Mickey arrived...

EastHype

That scene could easily (and most likely is) non canon. It could be foreshadowing something or simply be making connections.

Riku took XH's form because he used XH's power that was inside his heart.

Did you even see the scene after CoM R/R? Riku walked out of Castle Oblivion as Riku. He doesn't gain the form of Xehanort until he battles Roxas.

No. No. No. No. No. No. No.
Xehanort created the heartless and therefore, the nobodies, when he was Ansem's apprentice, which is after the events of BBS take place. Ergo, neither heartless nor nobody existed during BBS.

Evidently not, seeing as how MX frozen Ven then threw him off the cliff like he was useless...

No. Yellow eyes show someone close to darkness.
All this is showing is that Terra is getting closer to darkness.

Xehanort found it before Mickey arrived...

Ok first off we don't know what Xehanort splitting in two signifies just yet, second you only repeated what i said Riku was drawn to Xehanort's Heartless due to his need for strength and he already took the form of Ansem before that battle with Roxas it was only do to the fact he kept his eyes shut could he retain his original form.

As for the heartless and nobodies i understand you don't know if they didn't exist for Xehanort only managed to create artificial heartless not pureblood heartless aka Shadow, Neo-Shadow, Darkside, Invisible, Dark Ball, Dark thorn, there are a few more but it's enough to suffice.

Ventus was a 'target' i never said he would become 'host' to xehanort.

and correct Xehanort did find the door before mickey arrived as state in Ansem Report 5

Muse

you look atrocious
No, Heartless never existed before/during BBS. Xehanort created both artificial and pureblood Heartless when he began his experiments.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Ok first off we don't know what Xehanort splitting in two signifies just yet,

Never said it did. All I said was: That scene could easily be non canon.

second you only repeated what i said Riku was drawn to Xehanort's Heartless due to his need for strength

You said lust for power, as if he wanted it. Riku took it only because he had to.

and he already took the form of Ansem before that battle with Roxas it was only do to the fact he kept his eyes shut could he retain his original form.

But not at the end of CoM: R/R...

As for the heartless and nobodies i understand you don't know if they didn't exist for Xehanort only managed to create artificial heartless not pureblood heartless aka Shadow, Neo-Shadow, Darkside, Invisible, Dark Ball, Dark thorn, there are a few more but it's enough to suffice.

Yes, I do know that they did not exist during BBS. Xehanort created all the heartless.

Creation of the Pureblood Heartless:
Ansem Reports 2 said:
It is my duty to expose what this darkness really is. I shall conduct the following experiments:

- Extract the darkness from a person's heart.
- Cultivate darkness in a pure heart.
- Both suppress and amplify the darkness within.

The experiments caused the test subject's heart to collapse, including those of the most stalwart. How fragile our hearts are! My treatment produced no signs of recovery. I confined those who had completely lost their hearts beneath the castle.

Some time later, I went below and was greeted by the strangest sight. Creatures that seemed born of darkness... What are they? Are they truly sentient beings? Could they be the shadows of those who lost their hearts in my experiments?

Creation of Artifical Heartless:
Ansem Reports 8 said:
There is no doubt that the Heartless are deeply connected to the people's hearts. Further study may unravel both their motivations and the mysteries shrouding the heart.

As a start, I have built a device that artificially creates Heartless. By recreating the conditions that spawn the Heartless naturally, I should be able to produce them artificially. This device is the culmination of all my research thus far. The machine's test run successfully created a Heartless.

This may be a step toward creating a heart from nothing. The artificially and naturally created Heartless showed nearly identical traits. But the two types remain distinct for the purpose of the experiment. So, I will mark the ones that are created artificially.

Auron

Missing an eye
II don't get it. Don't you think that messing around with people's hearts is gonna screw you over and cause chaos? Seriously, it's like he meant to create the Heartless:x

Muse

you look atrocious
He was curious. He heard about hearts and other worlds and of Ansem's original research regarding them. Ansem saying 'no' just made him even more curious. It's not like he had malicious intentions to begin with.

Auron

Missing an eye
Fine then, I'll blame Norty for nearly getting me, Riku, and Kairi killed 5 billion times, locking the king on the side of the DtD and for killing Ansem the Wise

Now, Xehanort might have done the research sub-conciously knowing what would happen, but not really knowing himself:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back