• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra Vs...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
I didn't want to put Eraqus' name in the title since it'd show up. I don't know if this is the right section for it, but I don't know how many people know you have to fight ME. I forgot you had to fight him, so when I was browsing around Youtube today I came across this:

[video=youtube;qXG2cHZtlbs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXG2cHZtlbs[/video]

Do you guys think this is going to be a difficult battle? Nomura said there were some boss battles that were going to be made more difficult for the NA release, so I was just curious as to what you all thought about it.

And also - the Star Wars resemblance is overwhelming in this scene...like, ridiculously overwhelming...

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I have the Japanese version and he IS HARD (On Proud Mode) I'm going to play as Critical Mode knowing that he will be even harder. That is one of my favorite Terra fights in the whole game plus the fact that it automatically goes to Dark Impulse just makes it even more epic!

Also, this may not relate to the thread that much but...
Spock killed Luke Skywalker... thus proving that Star Trek is better than Star Wars XD

Sadie808

I have the Japanese version and he IS HARD (On Proud Mode) I'm going to play as Critical Mode knowing that he will be even harder. That is one of my favorite Terra fights in the whole game plus the fact that it automatically goes to Dark Impulse just makes it even more epic!

Masta Eraqus was hella hard even with dark impusle XD fighting him on critical mode surely he will kill you with 3 hits haha but hey you never know
Same as you skyfoxx This is one of my favorite terra fights.

You know i hope in the na version they make terra go automatically into dark impulse against masta xehanort XD

Last edited:

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
First time i fought him was kinda hard and lost to him twice after i figured his battle strategy, he was a walk in the park...

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Wow, I feel weird; my first thought after finding out was "Oh shit."
aha my reaction is probably based off not thinking he would be really tough and excited to be fighting him. Still happy for it =D

A

ArcanumBlade

Actually, he is pretty easy once you find a strategy. Just guard his attacks and counter with o . That way he can be looped easily ^^

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
"Pics or it didn't happen," amirite?
?

As I said, I knew he'd be tough. I just didn't know how tough. Then I watched the video, and I think he's going to be even tougher in the NA version.
Oh well, lots of people here want a challenge. Lets hope that Eraqus will be that challenge

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
Care to share what that is?

Well he has very long combos, he is very quick i have to say, most of the time you can defend against his long combos and counter-attack but you have to time it right, what else...oh, he has an attack where he sends three balls of light but it's not that difficult to dodge, another attack where three pillars of fire come from the ground and start chasing you and the last attack is the regular one where he comes towards you with the keyblade.

EDIT: Oh i didn't see the video you posted. Basically what i described is there.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
Well he has very long combos, he is very quick i have to say, most of the time you can defend against his long combos and counter-attack but you have to time it right, what else...oh, he has an attack where he sends three balls of light but it's not that difficult to dodge, another attack where three pillars of fire come from the ground and start chasing you and the last attack is the regular one where he comes towards you with the keyblade.

Dodge and block then? Counter just right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back