• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra Voice Actor

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas180

Hey Guys,

Who do you guys think will be the va for Terra? feel free to comment on Aqua's va too
(we already know vens XD)

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Is Ven's voice confirmed? I don't think so. But It woudl be good to keep the same Va as Roxas.
Terra I think should have a deep voice but I don't know of that many younger VA's that woudl match him
Aqua's best VA in my opionion (which could change after more info is obtained) Would be Emmy Rossum

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
For Terra I will always say Rick Gomez. He was Zack in FFVII:AC and all the other FFVII related things and to me Terra=Zack with a differ hairdo and color so I want him to play Terra and of course for the Japanese release I want Kenichi Suzumura who (guess what) played Zack in FFVII:AC etc.

I don't care about anyone else....

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
For Terra I will always say Rick Gomez. He was Zack in FFVII:AC and all the other FFVII related things and to me Terra=Zack with a differ hairdo and color so I want him to play Terra and of course for the Japanese release I want Kenichi Suzumura who (guess what) played Zack in FFVII:AC etc.

I don't care about anyone else....

I need to rewatch that movie to hear the voice. And as for Ven's voice, yes Gildragon, it's been confirmed that Ven will have the same VA as Roxas did. So that'll be Jesse McCartney again. As for Aqua and Terra, I don't really know so long as they don't pick some terrible Disney actor/actress simply for the reason they're involved with Disney. <.<

Roxas180

That is an interesting question. I mean we don't even know who the voice is for the Japanese game. I thnk the better question is who do you think should voice Terra and Aqua?

That is a better question here is my answer:

Who I think should?

Terra/ Tom Welling/Matt Dallas

Aqua/ Erica Durance/Brittany Murphy

Who I think will?

Terra/probaly chosen by disney Zac Efron

Aqua/probaly Kay Panabaker

Dark Sora 07

I know the perfect voice for Terra. Dave Wittenberg (Enlgish voice of Kakashi in Naruto.)

Ven's should obviously stay the same.

For Aqua...maybe Rachael Leigh Cook (Eng voice of Tifa Lockhart form FFVII:AC).

And just for fun, the voice actor that I would like to play Master Xehanort is...
Ian McKellen (played as Gandalf in the LotR Trilogy and Magneto in the X-Men Trilogy.)

xickae

I think the best voice for Terra is Hidden Chistencen (don't know if I spelled it right) the Anakin Skywalker.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I want Cam Clarke to be Terra's VA. I think it fits.

For those who don't know, Cam Clarke is the voice of Liquid Snake in the Metal Gear Solid series

marvx12

Website
rcmrvn.tumblr.com
That is a better question here is my answer:

Who I think should?

Terra/ Tom Welling/Matt Dallas

Aqua/ Erica Durance/Brittany Murphy

Who I think will?

Terra/probaly chosen by disney Zac Efron

Aqua/probaly Kay Panabaker

if zac efron and kay panabaker play terra and aqua, i will vomit.
there voices are waaay too frail.
i understand what you mean by that, though, although just because they're famous disney stars doesnt mean they will voice them.
i think kate beckensale should voice aqua. her voice has that rough edge to it that would be perfect for aqua.
and i think tom welling would be good for terra! his voice is kinda rough too.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
Zac Efron would rank down near Mena Suvari in terms of terrible VA's. Terra I'd like James Franco. Aqua I would love to hear Jessica Biel. Two convincing actors with established careers, and good voices.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Zac Efron would rank down near Mena Suvari in terms of terrible VA's. Terra I'd like James Franco. Aqua I would love to hear Jessica Biel. Two convincing actors with established careers, and good voices.

God. I swear to heaven and all things that if they put Zac Efron as Terra, I will personally go and shank whosever idea that was. v.v; I thought this up months ago and i'm all "Oh god..not another Roxas." Because I did the same thing with Roxas. My friend and I were talking about possible VAs for new Kh2 characters and it just occured to me "Oh god, who is one of the more well known blonde disney singers right now?" and we both like. Groaned to ourselves in dismay. Given he didn't to TERRIBLE. Coulda done way way better. But yeah. I don't like Jesse.

Y

Yannis

VOICE ACTORS

Terra´s voice actor
-Paul St. Peter.
-He voice acted Xemnas in KH2.
-It is important that you don´t think, that Paul can only do boring "Xemnas-voice".
-He was only acting a voice with no emotion in it.

Aqua´s voice actor
-Hayden Panettiere.
-Aqua looks like Kairi, so why not Kairi´s voice.

Master Xehanort´s voice actor
-David Dayan Fisher
-Yup, he voice acted Xaldin in KH2.
-I just can imagine MX sounding like him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back