• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra/ Ven's connection found in Xemnas/Roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
I think this deserves its own thread given the significance of it..

watch what xemnas does as he walks away from roxas (the pat on the shoulder/word we dont hear him say)??

now watch terra do nearly the exact same thing to ven (says friend sarcastically before patting him on the shoulder and then says VEN as he walks away)

assuming that xemnas says "ven" to roxas ..possibly even friend? ..i think it's fairly obvious that the connection between terra and ven can be found in xemnas and roxas ..this would also pretty much confirm that terra is in some way - a part of xehanort, thus a part of xemnas (xehanort's nobody) ..as well as the fact that ven shares a relationship to sora - whether indirect (possibly through the transfer of memories?) ..or direct (him becoming one with sora?) who knows? ..you may think a pat on the back isnt enough to assume so much ..but i doubt such similar actions would occur purely because of coinsidence ..either way ....

xemnas appears to probably have memories of ven (which would be natural assuming that terra is a part of xehanort) ..and roxas clearly shares some sort of connection to ven (most likely through sora) ..

have your fun ...

(have to credit Grace Assasin for this one - just think this should be built upon and that explanations of many things can come from it)

Last edited:

xgnarmanx

that fact that he asks "do you know your true name" when hes been in the org for 6 days and xemnas gave him his name on day 1 ...I think its the last bit of terra alive in xemnas trying to say thank you and goodbye to ven since this happened while roxas is dreaming

Athaydea

Bronze Member

ive read both of those threads already ..they went in directions that i didnt seee as relivent ..which is why i said what i did after the videos and opened a new thread

as for xemnas saying "Katakana so-ra" ..im sorry but ive looked at that scene many times and i just dont see that much coming from his lips ..maybe just "sora" ..but i donmt see the katkana ..you are entitled to your opinion ..but until confirmed ..i have to disagree with that - i dont see it ..it looks nothing like it to me to be honest lol, go figure =P

KB

Stay gold. Bang.
ive read both of those threads already ..they went in directions that i didnt seee as relivent ..which is why i said what i did after the videos and opened a new thread

as for xemnas saying "Katakana so-ra" ..im sorry but ive looked at that scene many times and i just dont see that much coming from his lips ..maybe just "sora" ..but i donmt see the katkana ..you are entitled to your opinion ..but until confirmed ..i have to disagree with that - i dont see it ..it looks nothing like it to me to be honest lol, go figure =P

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Complete Playthrough Part 68

Pause @ 2:15
He quite clearly says "Sora," as well as the Katakana so-ra present.

And yes, I do share your theory that Roxas is connected to Ven through Sora.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Complete Playthrough Part 68

Pause @ 2:15
He quite clearly says "Sora," as well as the Katakana so-ra present.

And yes, I do share your theory that Roxas is connected to Ven through Sora.

well the sora is rather obvious so i apologize. again maybe im just confused about this "katakana" part but i dont see where thats coming from at all ..him simply saying sora is quite clearly him finishing roxas' sentence ..as you said in that previous thread ..

i dont think you can deny the connection tho ..the conversation and its context would obviously be different ..but the actions and behaviors of terra/xemnas and ven/roxas are very similar ..

KB

Stay gold. Bang.
well the sora is rather obvious so i apologize. again maybe im just confused about this "katakana" part but i dont see where thats coming from at all ..him simply saying sora is quite clearly him finishing roxas' sentence ..as you said in that previous thread ..

i dont think you can deny the connection tho ..the conversation and its context would obviously be different ..but the actions and behaviors of terra/xemnas and ven/roxas are very similar ..

Lol
It's okay. I got the same idea after watching it for the first time.

Attemisc

Katakana is Japanese syllabary, not a word that Xemnas is saying. By katakana, they're referring to the Japanese symbols at the bottom of the screen.

SuperSailorEarth

I think that the video shows that nobodies are strongly connected to memories because of their lack of hearts, and in some cases they may have memories that their somebodies may not of even know that they had or may have forgotten. The importance of memories has clearly been shown through the Kingdom Hearts series, as they are pretty much all that a normal nobody has to show that it exists. Memories and sleep are seemed to be closely connected. BBS seems to have a pretty strong ties to this importance of memories as the first game had to hearts. Obviously memories are very important, and are a key component of the heart as it is shown in the first game that a heart needs memories to function (the artificial heart in Halloween Town).

The reason I mention this is because Sora has Ven somewhere in his memories and Xion experiences him through sleep in her dreams. She even turns into Ven at one point proving that Ven is a memory somewhere[/I.] roxas, being Sora's nobody, must of unknowingly sensed something from Xemans that "woke up" Ven's memory through sleep (thus proving the connection of memories and dreams) . I have seen so many of the Terra=Xehanort theories and have always been skeptical until this.
If the memory was of Terra, what could have replaced him with Xehanort? -The fact that both of them were in their nobody forms. How did Terra become Xehanort? I don't know, but we cant know everything until the game comes out, right? :)

Athaydea

Bronze Member
Katakana is Japanese syllabary, not a word that Xemnas is saying. By katakana, they're referring to the Japanese symbols at the bottom of the screen.

haha ..im japanese illiterate so that helped to clear things up ..thank you

Genesis

Broken Down On Memory Lane
Then what about in Deep Dive? Where Roxas ran up Memory's Skyscrapper while Riku jumped off the top, reflected by the 1st battle with Xemnas. With Sora taking Roxas' place and Riku, Xemnas.'

Sorry the second video is a little long.

A

Azrael

This may be interesting when it went along with the present Xehanort being a replica of MX whose strongest memory is Terra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back