• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

terra ven sora riku connection

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperLink

Website
www.cubed3.com
I thought Terra's Keyblade didn't have a Keychain. Also what makes Terra think he can decide who the next Keyblade master is? :p

Would Riku really have not remembered? Or by "gave it to Riku" do you mean not physically in any way?

Also where does it say Riku was supposed to have the Keyblade? To be honest I havn't seen that anywhere myself. Though I'm not as up to date as I hoped to be.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I thought Terra's Keyblade didn't have a Keychain. Also what makes Terra think he can decide who the next Keyblade master is? :p

Well, he's one of the people we know with ties to the Keyblade. Also, he had a golden Emblem while Aqua and Ven had silver. That makes people believe he was closest to becoming a Master out of the three.

Would Riku really have not remembered? Or by "gave it to Riku" do you mean not physically in any way?

Well, Sora didn't physically have the Keyblade until he did (lol). I don't think it was physical.

Also where does it say Riku was supposed to have the Keyblade? To be honest I havn't seen that anywhere myself. Though I'm not as up to date as I hoped to be.

Kingdom Hearts 1 - I think the latest journal entry for Riku stated he was the one supposed to have the Keyblade originally, but it transfered to Sora because Riku fell to the Darkness.
Then Nomura said that in one of the FM+ scenes there're hintings towards Riku being a chosen wielder, so we have LS saying Sora wasn't the one he chose; it settles in nicely with us seeing Terra watching Riku and Sora at the beach - he saw them, chose Riku, and later on recognized Sora - enough to know he's not Riku whom Terra chose.

SuperLink

Website
www.cubed3.com
For some reason I don't remember that Journal entry at all... I'll have to play it again.

What confuses me is what Terra "gave" to Riku. Does that mean he has some kind of power to pass down the Keyblade? Or did he just will it? I guess we'll see.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
What confuses me is what Terra "gave" to Riku. Does that mean he has some kind of power to pass down the Keyblade? Or did he just will it? I guess we'll see.

It's always possible he relinquished his own or something :O
And just like Sora "took" the Keyblade from Riku - the physical aspect came into play when the Keyblade materialized into battle, not when the actual taking took place. So it's possible.

OneWingedDemon

I hate the general idea of somebody "passing" the keyblade on. I disagree with that entire concept, and the theory assuming that Ven is sealed within Sora.
What the hell, man? Sealing?

Also, please refrain from your fairy-tale fantasies of family relations between KH characters. :thumbdown:

Reneeski

what if Terra sealed Ven inside Sora, then saw that Riku had a strong heart and had the keyblade go to him after Terra died so that Riku could protect Sora/Ven. maybe?

That's a theory I've been nurturing for a while, actually. Would explain both Riku getting the Keyblade and Sora being able to Wield, as well as Roxas all at the same time.

The only detail that fails here is Terra dying which is highly unlikely if you look at him and Xehanort one next to each other xD

Ive been thinking this too, so what if Terra chose Riku to have the keyblade and then somehow became Xehanort and lost the ability to weild, so Riku then go it.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I hate the general idea of somebody "passing" the keyblade on. I disagree with that entire concept

Too bad, already happened, lol. Several times, actually. Or do you need to replay KH1?

Ive been thinking this too, so what if Terra chose Riku to have the keyblade and then somehow became Xehanort and lost the ability to weild, so Riku then go it.

That's contradictory, unless you're saying the Keyblade could've only went on to Riku if Terra lost his own ability :\ but iono about that, especially seeing how Terra thus far seems to have remained with his Keychain-less Keyblade.

kostas

Awards
but rikku was supposed to wield from the begining not sora but after the darkness got into him the keyblade chose sora as a second wielder

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
but rikku was supposed to wield from the begining not sora but after the darkness got into him the keyblade chose sora as a second wielder

The Darkness itself wasn't the cause the Keyblade left Riku, otherwise it wouldn't have "came back" in Hollow Bastion. It's because he gave in to the Darkness that he lost it, showing a weak Heart - is how they explain it.
I'm starting to doubt it was that simple though, with Terra's involvement in the matter and Sora's relation to Ven, whatever nature it holds.
The point is that even if Terra acknowledged Sora as the better Wielder-candidate, he probably didn't want to give the Keyblade to Ven again :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back